Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your perfect unreal character skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats your perfect unreal character skin?

i'm not asking what character you use(however it very well could be),i'm asking what your perfect character would be,that goes along with the game series.example:you really like the izarians from Unreal 2 but you also really like the ronin,why not have your perfect character be a izarian with ronin armor on.
    my perfect character would be a krall dressed in the ut3 necris armor,because i think that would look just plain awesome.
    so whats your perfect unreal character?

Probably a next-gen version of Kira (Nikita skin in Unreal.)

Kana is pretty close, though.

Comment

Frostbite from UT2k4.

Comment

Any necris skin for any of the games. In UT2k3/2k4 I use custom skins though as they didnt have any female Necris.

Comment

Necris DemoGuy!!!

The female Necris skins are my favorite. I currently use Alanna but with Akasha's boots, arms and skirt. I'd use the face mask but it, along with the helmets, are terribly misplaced; not sure why since they fit Akasha perfectly.

Fate was my favorite model in UT2004 and I used it exclusively. I have it installed but don't use it in UT3 since I don't think most people have it... and thus will see me as the default.

I've never thought about what a perfect Unreal model would be since I'm pretty satisfied with the ones already in the game. Hmm, well, it'd have to be female. I never use male characters unless they are designed ridiculously over the top, or have awesome taunts like Malcolm or Othello.

Comment

I currently use Akasha with no shulders and a facemask. That and some odd ones from skincity for the other games.

Comment

Originally posted by «MechikTåj» View Post
              I never use male characters unless they are designed ridiculously over the top, or have awesome taunts like Malcolm or Othello.
              "That's my flag b**ch." never get bored hearing that one, too bad you he doesn't say it automatically when you kill enemy flag carrier too.

Mine favorite is Kana with facemask on.

Comment

Warmachine skin with Tensor face from UT99
                Didn't really like the skins that much in 2k4 so i keep changing them from time to time
                in UT3 i use Reaper... though i like Lawren but hell i don't use female skins :P

Comment

I was using Demogorgon, looks like the minions of hell in the Spawn movie. Used the space orcs (krasnick, et al) for a bit, they had great comments with british accents (the party's startin!) Lately I use a revenant from the runestorm pack, skeleton with a loincloth, helmet, and ammo/shells/grenades strapped all over the torso. My Ideal? Easy....
                  SKAARJ!!!
                  Before Shadow dancer comes to explain, Skaarj hybrids would be fine too..... as long as I can flip my natty dreads.

Comment

Rapier
                    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...apier-full.gif
                    It slices, it dices, eviscerates, and decapitates, sees in the dark, and can track you by your DNA. Just like the girl you stood up on prom night.

Comment

Selket from Unreal Championship 2 or any other Egypt character from UT2k4 !

Comment

[shot]http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sweet.jpg[/shot]

she is the best ut costummodel i have ever seen in ut3

Comment

Matrix, Remus and any of the blue robot skins in ut2003.

In ut3 i play as a slim ugly yellow robot.

Comment

Vernon Koekmoer! Best UT character ever! Wah!

* I'm posting from my phone or I would paste a link. Search the forums for him if you want to laugh really hard. Do not drink milk while viewing, or you might snort it out your nose.

Edit - Added link
                            http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=612790

Comment

Luthor in ut99.
                              Ophelia in ut2k4.
                              I currently use Malcolm in ut3, but i will use the upcoming Rankin from L.Lee.

Comment

Working...
                              X