Friend-making Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend-making Problems

You know how when you send a friend request, and the person sends a confirmation request, and you click accept and they become your friend?

Well about 50% of the time, instead of adding the person to my friend list, I get a prompt to send a friend request back to them... as if the other player had originally initiated the request. On several occasions this has resulted in sending two or three friend requests back and forth before we are actually in each other's lists.

Quite annoying.

yes that is annoying it happened to me too you just have to keep trying.

Comment

Yes, yet another problem. I think most of us have experienced this. For the 4 friends that I've actually added in UT3 we've had to send some 16 friend requests back and forth.

Comment

i can't really do moving combos all that well. and i has no cutom build computer.

but i agree that the friend system has some borkage going on. i may have even mentioned it before in another post. but i like ut3 friends, and any attempts to be my friend could also be interpreted as research into the 'true' workings of the ut3 friend list manager interactivity or lack thereof.

ut3: rek70

attempts to befriend me will also be noted here, with my actions reported as well, to either corraborate or crush any doubts we might have about it's functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
          i can't really do moving combos all that well. and i has no cutom build computer.

but i agree that the friend system has some borkage going on. i may have even mentioned it before in another post. but i like ut3 friends, and any attempts to be my friend could also be interpreted as research into the 'true' workings of the ut3 friend list manager interactivity or lack thereof.

ut3: rek70

attempts to befriend me will also be noted here, with my actions reported as well, to either corraborate or crush any doubts we might have about it's functionality.
          Most random post of the week.

Comment

Oh, you have no idea Bersy

My only complaint with the friend system is that there is no easy way to see your messages.

Comment

I think the most random post was the guy trying to sell Gucci shoes. (w)Rek is hilarious. Waaahhh!!!!
              (Oh yeah, and you do have to send a million friend requests back and forth, been that way since launch)

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                I think the most random post was the guy trying to sell Gucci shoes. (w)Rek is hilarious. Waaahhh!!!!
                The worst part about spammers like the shoe guy is that they are still trying, which means that some people here might actually be stupid enough to buy from them

Comment

i have the adding problem too but i'm pretty sure i have genuine friend making problems.. lol nobody loves me

Comment

I get this almost every time, just keep sending them back and forth and (hopefully) eventually they'll be added to your friend list.

Stupid system really.

Comment

This is indeed another pathetic problem, it makes you wonder if Epic is taking things serious..

Comment

thats pretty **** annoying

Comment

word. some how or another i was able to get bout 10-15 friends, but each one took foreever

Comment

Working...
                          X