Which UT game does most players play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which UT game does most players play?

Which UT game does most players play? I think it's UT2004.

i say ut99 its still the best utgame .ut3 is coming close
    and 2k4 just suck sry dont like ut2004

Comment

Unreal Tournament 99 is the most active. UT2004 is also very active. Unreal Tournament 3 is dead compared to UT99 and UT2004. UT99 has got more players that UT2004 and UT3 together.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
        i say ut99 its still the best utgame .ut3 is coming close
        and 2k4 just suck sry dont like ut2004
        Haha! I hate UT2004. EPIC ruined it. UT99 is the game I play most thou.

Comment

pll that dont play ut3 and still play ut99 are losers
          same for 2k4
          lol all pll shut play ut3

Comment

I like all UTs except UT2003. UT3 is my favourite.

Comment

The people that are still playing UT99 are the ones that are too cheap to upgrade their puters so they can play UT2004 and the ones playing 2K4 are the ones that are too cheap to upgrade their puters so they can play UT3 ... or all of them are too lazy to learn a new game ... or they are too ego bound to their "l33t" stats in the old games ... or all of the above.

hehehe

Comment

i like UT2k4 because it has invasion by default with neat mods & monsters. i can map hands down with the editor & it is light on the system

i also like UT3 nice to play something other than UT2k4 nicer looks

i dont like UT99 for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
                  The people that are still playing UT99 are the ones that are too cheap to upgrade their puters so they can play UT2004 and the ones playing 2K4 are the ones that are too cheap to upgrade their puters so they can play UT3 ... or all of them are too lazy to learn a new game ... or they are too ego bound to their "l33t" stats in the old games ... or all of the above.

hehehe
                  Class

Comment

i think ut3 is the biggest if you look at, if you want proof look at this page http://forums.epicgames.com/index.php and check how many peple are viewing ut3 forums vs 2004 and you'll find ut3 has a lot more.

Comment

this thread is **** and is already turning into a UT99 vs 2k4 flame war. It doesnt appear that the OP intended for that but there are those in this community that are too dense to get over it and feel the need to keep the flame war going over and over and over.

Flak lock plz...

Comment

hey...sorry i'm posting here but i searched the internet for like 1 h for some1 who can help me with some information. maybe you will be kind enought to do so. i don't know why i can't connect to the server...i don't know how to explain...when i try to enter a game it tells me connection failed. or smthing like that. i would really apriciate it if some1 could explain me. 10x

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
                          this thread is **** and is already turning into a UT99 vs 2k4 flame war. It doesnt appear that the OP intended for that but there are those in this community that are too dense to get over it and feel the need to keep the flame war going over and over and over.

Flak lock plz...
                          Your right.

Comment

in a poor attempt to save the thread.. i like ut3 & ut99 i haven't played 2k4 but i'm sure it's good too.. my favourite Unreal used to be UC2 the liandri conflict.. possibly a "bad" game i dunno but i enjoyed it immensely.

Comment

I don't play ut99 anymore, I still play ut2k4 and ut3 but there's not enough people to ut3 so my fav is ut2k4.

Comment

Working...
                              X