• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    other servers jake? there is but one..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic's new dedicated servers are nearly always full, aswell as Mega_midway ctf in the evenings. Clan-warz deathmatch servers are also quite good in the evenings (I'm talking uk time).

There's other good servers I can't remember the names of aswell, plus other servers pop up every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Randomnez View Post
    hey, i have recently returned to UT3 online after finally getting a decent lag free hub. When connecting though i noticed that there was barely anyone playing. very few matches and the ones available had far more bots than players.

Is it just me or has anyone noticed this?
    i noticed this when i tried joining a match before i downloaded the titan pack off of the ps network. it was all bots and barely any matches..after i downloaded the titan pack i found the epic servers and there was plenty of people playing on em.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check out the Epic servers. They are all full at the moment, minus one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Randomnez View Post
    hey, i have recently returned to UT3 online after finally getting a decent lag free hub. When connecting though i noticed that there was barely anyone playing. very few matches and the ones available had far more bots than players.

check out iamgaming.com
    ps3 is still kicking there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hopefully the titan pack will bring back more people

Leave a comment:

• replied
    aye this appears to be true.. i still play ps3 regularly & there are others but it does definitely seem to be in decline.. stay strong tho brother

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Is UT3 online numbers? (PS3)

Is UT3 online numbers? (PS3)

Working...
X