Blood Splatter Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Splatter Effect

I coulda sworn that UT3 had a blood splatter effect, not quite like gears, but close, when you got hit or killed someone right up in their face you would get a blood splat across the screen, but i've never seen it.... Does UT3 have this? and does the GoreLevel=0 in the UTGame.ini do anything?

Now that I think about it... This used to happen when you impact hamm0red someone. I did that twice to Bi0 last night (though he did get the orb on the plate before that), and there was no splatt0r. Maybe the patch ruined this?

Comment

It does not happen always, iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobi^^ View Post
        It does not happen always, iirc.
        With impact hammer it ALWAYS happen, never seen it happen with any other weapon tho

Comment

Finally started using the impact hammer a little, a while back. First thing I noticed was the blood spatter on the screen. This was after 2.0 patch, so yeah it's in there.

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
            Finally started using the impact hammer a little, a while back. First thing I noticed was the blood spatter on the screen. This was after 2.0 patch, so yeah it's in there.
            Musta been bi0's hax I guess, then xD

Comment

If you are on the PC, this may have been disabled if you have turned down your graphics settings. However, console user should always see it when they get hammer kills. I'm not sure if setting GoreLevel has any effect, but it I would think it should.

Comment

well is there any way to change this to it appears on all weapons of if you are getting shot at instead of that red blury hazz effect?

Comment

Not sure if UT3 has it but no other ut game had this option

Comment

I have met the same problem,waiting for the answer!

Comment

eventually blood spatter occurs.. just gib their corpses if you need a fix i don't need gore tho.. i think

Comment

Working...
                      X