X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
    People voted with their left-mouse button
    Well, I "vote" nothing.
    I just look at the server browser and connect to the server with many players.
    Does not matter if it's a Titan server or a Titan free server.
    I doubt it has something to do with the Titan mod.
    It's enough when 2 - 4 guys connect to a server.

I bet if some friends and me would connect to a completely new and unknown server, it will be full within 1 hour or less.

Greets

Comment

There are a lot of good points made in this thread.... I agree with nightmare a vote for mod would be cool, let the majority decide. Also with the people who point out the obvious... The titan servers get all the action. Why kill off something that brings new players in? Like someone else said, get em in the door, and hopefully at least some of them will progress. Sure some people are lamewads, but that has always been the case, nothing to do with titan. They did it with camping, spawnkilling, sniper rifle camping, all before there was a titan mod. There are plenty of warfare and other servers without it for people to play on.

Comment

just to have a say.. No! lol don't kill off servers.. we're lucky to have them..
        that said i barely play pure games & would personally like to see a Funkills dedicated server with autohealth , jetpack & uberboard as standard.. but this probably won't happen

Comment

warfare + titan = epic failure

stop all your gimmicky bs... it makes me sick

if you like titan go play greed...

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
            warfare + titan = epic failure

stop all your gimmicky bs... it makes me sick

if you like titan go play greed...
            is this necessary? warfare & titan may well not work torgether seamlessly but how does this "sicken" anyone?

Comment

yes...

i'm disgusted by their attempt to fix this game

i don't recall anyone asking for a titan mod...

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
                now all i have to ever do in a match is get the spma, wait till i get my titan and then yell GODLIKE in chat. wtf are the nodes even in the map for?

There are nodes in warfare maps?! i thought that was a over-hyped myth. i'll research into this later.

Comment

Just reduce the max player count on the servers. Have two 16 player servers (one titan, one pure) rather than a single 32 player server... especially if you only host stock maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Shino View Post
                    There are nodes in warfare maps?! i thought that was a over-hyped myth. i'll research into this later.
                    Lol, good one

Personally I choose a war titan server with lots of players over a war server with lots of players. A good team can time several titans at once and just horde all the nodes from there. Plus if a titan has it back turned just empty your linkgun into it, easiest way for me

Also, when a team is winning in warfare it becomes a tdm because the losing side is clinging on to the base and the winners become more casual, and so the middleground (think torlan in 2004) becomes a fragfest! (Obviously only in PUBs)

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                      Sure some people are lamewads, but that has always been the case, nothing to do with titan. They did it with camping, spawnkilling, sniper rifle camping, all before there was a titan mod. There are plenty of warfare and other servers without it for people to play on.
                      well, titan mutator promotes this behaviour and makes it a lot easier to lame. its basically lame with tank spawnkilling/SPMA untill you get your titan so you can baserape with that. a onfoot spawnkiller or a sniper camper (lol) are not really a problem. spawnkiller gets tripple rox up the *** and sniper camper just gets a headshot from me.
                      what is annoying is spawnkilling with tank. but that doesnt go away with titan, just gets promoted as its a fast way to get to titan.

Comment

Working...
                      X