Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To everyone who loves halo and ut3

Read: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=674690

if you're a halo-hater then this guy, i'm ABSOLUTELY SURE he doesn't want any of your ****, ok? if you don't have anything to say that is polite and constructive*, then don't post at all. i don't fking care if you don't like halo, and if you don't, then don't post here, OR there!!!

* Constructive: anything that allows someone to improve anything they may be working on, in terms of bad a** mods

also, that very post ^ turned me into a member, rather than a freakin' junior, GO ME!!!! do not quote or i will kill you

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Team_Guy View Post
      Read: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=674690

if you're a halo-hater then this guy, i'm ABSOLUTELY SURE he doesn't want any of your ****, ok? if you don't have anything to say that is polite and constructive*, then don't post at all. i don't fking care if you don't like halo, and if you don't, then don't post here, OR there!!!

* Constructive: anything that allows someone to improve anything they may be working on, in terms of bad a** mods
      To be honest, and I know this is OT, but what is with the attitude? Nobody is picking on Halo or the Halo mod. You are doing the mod and its developers a disservice by making that first post up there. Seriously, how old are you?

On topic, there was a Halo mod for UT2. I figured someone was going to create one for UT3. I'll hold my further comments until more content is created and shown off. Good luck to the devs.

Comment

no, i just wanted to announce (as i am a halo fan), and there really are halo-haters out there who want halo wiped from the face of the earth

Comment

ps like my newly inserted signiture?

Comment

...kind of jumping the gun defending something that no one was attacking.

Comment

Hmm. I don't think this guy is making much sense, but whatever. I enjoy the fact that people like him exist in this world. >.>

BTW, that looks like a sweet mod. The Elites look pretty good, actually.

-Marth

Comment

Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
                ++

1234567890omg

Comment

i loved halo 1 & 2.. no 360 tho

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                    Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
                    ++

1234567890omg
                    +++

FillerText

Comment

[shot]http://www.kurtsimmons.com/images/bunny-pancake.gif[/shot]

Comment

The first screenshot in the link, the models looks better than Bungies.
                        Halo sucks

Comment

bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Comment

Working...
                          X