Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Necris speed bike thing...

Comment

Scorpion or Scavenger, depending if it's a Necris map or not. My stats say that compared to what kills me online, I kill a lot more with Scorpion than anything else. And scavengers are fast, agile, can crush enemies and have awesome blade animation. Too bad the floating orb is rather buggy, but it still kills all DarkWalkers in the map. Yet no sign of having low health is annoying...

Comment

I do not really have favorites, but I do have some unfavorites which I will only use in a pinch depending on the situation.
        As for which one I run for at the beginning of a match. That depends on the map, but usually the scorpion, viper, manta, or bender would typically be my first choice at the beginning of a match. On some maps though, I prefer to be on foot and just use the hoverboard to get me to where I am going, maps like islander or onyx coast.

I suspect for most folks, the vehicle they have the most kills in would be their favorite. As for myself, I do really like driving the scorpion, the globs deal 100 damage on direct hits to players and 80 to vehicles. Works for me.

Comment

Working...
        X