Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little help plz

Q1 right, in DM maps with vehicles sometimes the vehicles are lock
    and other times there not. why is it locked and is there anything i can do to unlock the vehicles?

Q2 (UT3E) on UT3 editor when i click a part of a wall or roof sometimes it disappears and i cant get it back what am i doing wrong?

Are you sure you are actually playing DM? I only know of one map with vehicles, DM-HeatRay, and the darkwalker there is never locked.

Comment

Originally posted by FourEyes View Post
      Are you sure you are actually playing DM? I only know of one map with vehicles, DM-HeatRay, and the darkwalker there is never locked.
      am play custom maps like DM-House with the vehicles locked and maps like DM-grandthefthellbenner and the vehicles isn't locked and am playing TDM mainly

i hear blockland has vehicles as well O.o

Comment

Get the "classic VCTF" mutator, works with any gametype, all vehicles will be unlocked. If you join a server, you get what you get. Unreal Editor, no clue. Cheers!

Comment

THANK it works (do the boogie)

i think i got the old ut3 editor cus i got my game in 2007 and where can i find a patch for editor then?

Comment

Just patch UT3 and you will patch the editor as well. They use the same .exe file, just different start up commands or whatever it's called

Comment

ok i'v patched up the editor and it still go when i click only it but on for the roof and walls O.o

Comment

Working...
              X