Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 PS3 framerate

hi
    after seeing the great support from epic I decided to buy UT3 for ps3 and I have to say I am impressed.
    the best thing is you can play with mouse and keyboard.
    anyway I just tested warfare on the map torlan and I noticed some framerate problems. most of the time the framerate was solid but with 4 or more bots on screen with heavy action going on the framerate did suffer.
    I read somewhere that the ps3 version has a very smooth framerate. Is there a problem with my copy or ps3 or does anyone else have this problem?

sorry for my bad english

it happens every now and then mostly with titans but dont let it bother you as it does not happen much

Comment

ok thanks. I'll try

I am really enjoying the game but I was just frightened because of what I read. I thought my ps3 is gonig to die.

Comment

Originally posted by spidye View Post
        hi
        after seeing the great support from epic I decided to buy UT3 for ps3 and I have to say I am impressed.
        the best thing is you can play with mouse and keyboard.
        anyway I just tested warfare on the map torlan and I noticed some framerate problems. most of the time the framerate was solid but with 4 or more bots on screen with heavy action going on the framerate did suffer.
        I read somewhere that the ps3 version has a very smooth framerate. Is there a problem with my copy or ps3 or does anyone else have this problem?

sorry for my bad english
        Very occasionally (only on warfare do i notice it) the framerate drops when theres a lot of action on the screen, 99% of the time it is fine though

Comment

Working...
        X