Louder Music, Is It Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louder Music, Is It Possible?

Is anyone aware of any mods that increase the music volume above that which you get in game? When all audio settings are up full the music gets drowned out.

For the record when I adjusted the sliders so music was around same volume as the rest, you kinda lose some of the sounds, like the manta noise etc. Anywhoo, if anyone knows of such a mod please tell me!

Turn the music to maximum. Then turn the rest of the sliders down some. Then turn your speakers up.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge
      Turn the music to maximum. Then turn the rest of the sliders down some. Then turn your speakers up.
      Quoted for common sense

Comment

Sigh, I'll take that as a no and you didn't read what I typed then?

Comment

You prolly have a poor soundsystem, and remember that UT3 is a game, not a mixing device..

Comment

Need a bigger amplifier...

Comment

Originally posted by Somnambulist View Post
              Is anyone aware of any mods that increase the music volume above that which you get in game? When all audio settings are up full the music gets drowned out.

For the record when I adjusted the sliders so music was around same volume as the rest, you kinda lose some of the sounds, like the manta noise etc. Anywhoo, if anyone knows of such a mod please tell me!
              LOL. Just like in real life when things around you are louder, you miss hearing the softer sounds. You can't have it all.

Comment

Sigh - If you turn the in game music way down, Turn up the other sounds to full. Then turn up your system sound higher.

Why would that not work for you Somnambulist?

Comment

Working...
                X