Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I move around at the end of map screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This happened to me yesterday, I got on the hoverboard just before the other team won () and I could move around, but couldn't see where I was moving because the score screen came up. I could just see quick flashes of movement when I got rid of the score.

I doubt that makes sense, I can't explain it. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The same thing happened to me in 2k4 in onslaught. I just got out of manta before the core was destroyed and stayed in first person view, while the others were only looking at the core.
    Hell of a fun when I was jumping around. You should have seen the chat comments

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I did that once by jumping while in a viper in a warfare match right before the enemy's core blew up and I got the viper self destruct prompt. So I ejected and ran around for a bit. Very fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Get on the hoverboard as soon as the match ends.
    It's not always easy and sometimes it's luck.
    You can also enter a vehicle when the match ends.
    After that you will be able to move.

Greets

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I once saw a bot do it who was probably stuck in a little glitch or something

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How Do I move around at the end of map screen?

How Do I move around at the end of map screen?

I was playing some vctf last night and once the winning team capped 3 flags it went to the end of the map freeze screen when it had the camera on the winning teams flag and a bunch of people were standing there to get in the camera view like they usually do but on of the people was moving around. I think I remember seeing this back when I played a year ago as well I was just wondering how to do it myself
Working...
X