Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell if you are playing a Ranked or Unranked game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you tell if you are playing a Ranked or Unranked game?

I am a big fan of stats.. So I want to play 'ranked' servers rather than 'unranked'.. But I can't tell how to tell the difference....

How can I tell if a server is 'ranked'?

Jon

i think.. (&i have been wrong before)
    that all online games are ranked, so that essentially as long as you have a chance of other players joining your stats will be recorded..
    The actual ranking system works like the "elo" system used in chess.
    also there are "Custom" & "Pure" leaderboards, not sure if pure is working.. however i think most servers are custom at the moment.. not entirely sure what makes them pure or custom other than mods/mutators etc..

Comment

My experience with titan muatator: playing online with titan mut enable means no stats are recorded.
      Seems logic to me. Its not the same making monster kills/massacres with titans than without them. Maybe different stats only for titan mutator will be a solution.

Comment

All servers record stats, it's just that your stats are separated into two categories. There's stats on 'pure' servers and stats on 'custom' servers.

Pure servers don't have any mutators running.
        Custom servers have mutators running.

If you're on the PC version, BeyondUnreal's new stats page will actually combine pure and custom stats. Your rank and Elo won't be correct in the combined stats, but you can still see your combined weapon/vehicle information.

http://ut3stats.beyondunreal.com/search

Comment

hmm i think my stats were recorded yesterday & i played entirely with Titan mutator on.. does seem fair to not record stats for Titan tho.. they're soo powerful!! lol
          edit : is there any way for ps3 players to see their elo..?

Comment

Thanks for that.... I think you have answered another question for me.. I wondered if there was a way to play 'classic' games without any mutators and it seems that "Pure" servers are where I need to be looking..

Thanks all

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
              Thanks for this great site. The dfbgaming-state site (http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/) is way slower than the beyondunreal-site!

Comment

Working...
              X