Player Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    My clan plays VCTF... if you see any UTF players, be sure to say hi. We're a pretty friendly group.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheVoid34 View Post
    There will be in the next patch. They kind of screwed it up with 2.0, but its in the changelist for 2.1

What gametypes do you play?
    I like team play mostly, team CTF or team deathmatch. I find working as a team more rewarding than going solo.

It's been a long, long time since I have played an FPS with a keyboard and mouse though, so yeah...I get mine handed to me right now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There will be in the next patch. They kind of screwed it up with 2.0, but its in the changelist for 2.1

What gametypes do you play?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PR0V0 View Post
    Oh man please come play in the servers we play! No bots there and all unique player names!

Cheers mate.
    Thanks for the invite. For what servers should I be looking?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheVoid34 View Post
    This question is both sad and funny at the same time. Both of which are directed at Epic, not at you, level250. You're fine.

Yep. Sad and funny. But mostly sad.
    LOL Thanks. Up until now, my only experience playing online FPS is on Xbox Live, where you know that everybody is human and you always see unique player names, never bots.

Is there anyway to filter out the games/servers that allow bots? I get royally owned playing against other people, but it feels better to get one kill in a game with humans than 20 kills in a game with bots.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh man please come play in the servers we play! No bots there and all unique player names!

Cheers mate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This question is both sad and funny at the same time. Both of which are directed at Epic, not at you, level250. You're fine.

Yep. Sad and funny. But mostly sad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's what I was afraid of. I was thinking I was playing against real players the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those are Bots. Real people have thier own names.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Player Names

Player Names

Forgive me for asking a question that sounds like a noob, but I've just got this game (just got a gaming PC in fact). I'm liking it so far, but I've noticed that in every online multiplayer game I've been in the players' names are those of their characters. Mine is my Steam user name. I've only seen one other player with a name different than a character's name.

What's up with this? Is it because I'm playing through Steam?
Working...
X