2-player Betrayal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-player Betrayal

I played some Betrayal on a pub last night. Was very fun until there was only me and anoth0r guy left. You're stuck on the same team, first one to betray gets 1 point then the oth0r one can get a ton of points. So, you end up jumping around each oth0r until you get bored and leave.

A simple fix would be to not create any teams until there's a third play0r.

Anoth0r? Oth0r? Play0r? Ev0r?
    Why do you insist on this retarded typing habit? Its really irritating to read.

Pop!

Comment

I Agreeaz0r Demon. This should be fixed.Other things too.

Your writing NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pop! View Post
        Anoth0r? Oth0r? Play0r? Ev0r?
        Why do you insist on this retarded typing habit? Its really irritating to read.

Pop!
        Because he is 13370r than you? ;o

2 player betrayal, can get, well. Boring. :x

Comment

betrayral fail.

Yeah it should be just DM until 3 are in really.

Comment

I think betrayal is a great game type - finally makes instagib interesting. My aim with normal weapons, in particular sniper, is improving as a result. I even got accused of cheating after a few good shots with sniper rifle in CTF-Hydrosis last night, which is always a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by nkvd3941 View Post
              I think betrayal is a great game type - finally makes instagib interesting. My aim with normal weapons, in particular sniper, is improving as a result. I even got accused of cheating after a few good shots with sniper rifle in CTF-Hydrosis last night, which is always a good sign.
              THis has to do what with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Northrawn View Post
                THis has to do what with this thread?
                and what does this have anything to do with this thread? lmao just kiddddddding i found ur post funny so i had to quote hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                  and what does this have anything to do with this thread? lmao just kiddddddding i found ur post funny so i had to quote hahaha
                  ehmmm, offtopic?

I hope Epic will fix this bug, on the other hand you can wait untill the round is over and it shouldn't accur anymore. There are worse bugs ingame

Comment

Working...
                  X