Can you help me understand the 'Titan'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh jeez I always do that.

No I have no idea how they do things on that ps3... I wouldn't be surprised if you had to install everything manually, but I don't know.

Comment

I popped home lunch time and saw that you can get 'server info' by pressing Triangle. I had already seen this screen, but didn't notice the "Mutator" bit at the bottom.

On some servers, there were 'things' listed under the Mutator, so I looked for a server that had some, tried to enter the game and it told me that I needed X and Y, and then it went off and downloaded a series of MODs. One of which was 'Bullet Time'.

Game started and immediatly I saw the game slow down (bullet time) when I tried to shoot at someone.... Nice!!

Starting to understand this now, so I will look further into this over the weekend.

Does anyone know (on the PS3) how to list the MODs you have downloaded.. There are a bunch of things on the "Mod Browser" but I would like to know which ones I already have!!!

Also, how do you Host a game with (or try out) specific mutators? When you host, do you get the option of which Mutators you currently have installed?

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jweaver View Post
        Also, how do you Host a game with (or try out) specific mutators? When you host, do you get the option of which Mutators you currently have installed?

Jon
        Isn't there instant action with some bots; because I have a PC. When choosing instant action, means you're gonna play with bots, you can choose which map, any mutator that will be included in the match.

Comment

The following relates strictly to PS3:
          All your mutators are listed from the community section, my content. Easier to go to instant action, follow the instructions to set up the game, at the last screen before you start, on the bottom is a (triangle?) button and says mutators....hit it. Then you get a two sided list, on the left are all your mutators. highlight one and hit the right button, it will appear on the right hand window as selected. You can select one or many. When you're done, start it up and try them out.
          Online: Mutators, when you join a game, if the person hosting or the server has the mutator, you will download it as you join the match. Maps, you have to have the map installed to play the map, period, wether you host or join another person's game.
          Edit - My Content is now located within the mod browser.

Comment

Working...
          X