Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
    Didn't check the server yet... Instagib is a pain in the butt for me unless ZP is installed on the server cuz i always have a high ping

If we get a good number of players i say we open an iCTF ZP ladder... Fragged Nation is hosting UT3 ladders now and if there's a good interest we could discuss about opening a ladder there
    There is a poll right now going on a Fragged Nation. Looks like there is a lot of interest in it.

The server I am getting for FN is based out of Dallas, Texas, USA. It is host a ictf ladder for sure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    check out Bubba's its got ppl that play regularly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm down! sry for not replying i was gone for the weekend.

hey norules

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Didn't check the server yet... Instagib is a pain in the butt for me unless ZP is installed on the server cuz i always have a high ping

If we get a good number of players i say we open an iCTF ZP ladder... Fragged Nation is hosting UT3 ladders now and if there's a good interest we could discuss about opening a ladder there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sup Plunk3tt. I'm NoRules. Your server's pretty nice! hope to see more people on it soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bubbaxm2's ZP Instagib CTF Server 208.167.251.208:7777
    MoC House of Pain InstaGib 8.12.22.243:7777
    CTM Official iCTF Realm 8.12.22.133:7777

Leave a comment:

• started a topic iCTF players?

iCTF players?

I'd like to try and pull together any iCTF players that are looking for a place to consistently have a place to play.. possibly start a clan? Just posting the IP to see if i can get a player spark on my server.. it was there for a little bit but it died away.

The server features custom maps that are "popular" and some UT99 classics!

68.232.162.133:7777
Working...
X