Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 owner: Put your gamertag here!!!!!!

Hi Soldier!!!
    I love to play ut3 with action cam and slow motion...like gears..
    But online i can't find anyone play with this mutator....If you play like me add your gamertag here,i add you and maybe we can play together!!!

Sorry 4 my terrible english...i'm italian!

See ya!!!

Hate action cam + slow motion, so I'm not with you. :-)

Comment

I thoght action cam was brocken with 2.0?

Comment

Slow motion? I prefer not. All PS3 UT3 Players who are into custom should check out unreal-station, link is in my sig. I don't like your combination of mutators, but I respect your right to play however you want, even if it's something that sounds terribly boring to me. Cheers!

Comment

i like slow mo mutator donno about action cam though... but i love to play with u my gamertag is: kallexis

Comment

Slowmotion wtf why?

Speedfreak ftw

Comment

PSN: LighthawkJ - Maybe not slow mo action cam all the time, but always looking for UT3 PS3 players

Comment

gamertag: doominator10. go figure. Either way, i only use slo mo for the head hunter and combo king. but i love action cam though. hehe. I also like killshot, but i dont know what instarag is about. Is it any better than killshot? btw, i dont like speed freak, its hard to aim, but i love super berserk. hmmm.... easy trophies. Also, on an unrelated note, has any1 actually gotten the big game hunter trophy. if so, how?

Comment

I love Action Cam and slow motion 2 so hit me up, to xSkywalkerx2012x and i have the gears of war characters 2. yeah!!!

Comment

Action cam sucks cuz when u play wiht it the characters disapear and reapear and that stuff is just bad for UT and Mk3rd acts a little goofy in vctf as well

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainObvious View Post
                      PSN: LighthawkJ - Maybe not slow mo action cam all the time, but always looking for UT3 PS3 players

I play with and without slow mo...no problem 4 me...but i love to play with 3d person cam!!

Comment

PSN ID - katamari666

Shame about the action cam, but I like the slomo every now and again - add me.

Comment

pretty sure action cam causes crashes ut3mod.com said so anyway.. i don't wanna try &crash my game but slo mo is fun.. i like all kinds of mods & often host a server/game called Funkills** or something similar..
                          gamertag??

Comment

Originally posted by thosewhobelive View Post
                            I love Action Cam and slow motion 2 so hit me up, to xSkywalkerx2012x and i have the gears of war characters 2. yeah!!!

SORRY TO ALL!!!!!! My tag is KILLdEVIL81. all cog and locust???? GIVE ME THE PACK,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol i've really gotta try gears of war..

Comment

Working...
                              X