Rising Ping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising Ping

recently, the ping has been skyrocketing on all the servers (except campaign)

A greed server im usually on with 32 or so ping, yesterday had 700 PING!!! WTH Is there something going on i dont know about or is it weather related( raining alot recently down here)... wut do i do about dis if i can

Conficker..

Comment

Ouch, but didn't that start attacking today?

Comment

yeah it attacked on april 1

Comment

huh??? .... btw, the ping is back 2 normal now. might have been weather

Comment

The conficker is a really powerful virus that slows down your computer a lot by connecting to about 500,000 websites at once. You are less likely to get it if you have the latest patch for your PC.

Comment

not really a virus but a worm

it also blocks you from going to Anti virus sites, windows update, other sites for malware removal, disables any removal tools with the word "Conflicker" in the name

it will also connect to other PCs infected & reinfect you're PC

Comment

i use da ps3 for da game

Comment

Internet services always have those types of problems every now and then. Sometimes pings will skyrocket for certain servers or all servers depending on where the connection trouble is. To get to a server, you go through many connections and routers and you can only go as fast as the slowest link in that chain.

Comment

Sometimes servers just have bad days like everyone else

Comment

Working...
                    X