Leave a comment:

• replied
    < post removed >

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AFK ppl should be auto kicked

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I'm not sure how it works yet, UT3 didnt launch, but I will check it out soon prolly tonight!

Thanks bro! I must say I am really liking the community here, only friendly people and a hell off alot fun playing with.

I'm playing DM and Warfare mostly(Epic Warfare 2 Titan 32p Server)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was in a game n i saw u in after it. Join n stay joined at all times.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    Easy way to join. Get the chatzilla add on for firefox here (hoping you use firefox and not internet explorer) https://addons.mozilla.org/el/firefox/addon/16 and add it to firefox.

After that open any page in firefox and go tools--> chatzilla.

From there in the bottom of the page you can see available networks.

Choose quakenet. After that go to the chatzilla irc drop down menu n choose join channel.

Type #mpukut3.warfare in the quick search and press join .

Thats it. You're in. Anything else you want to know just ask there. Someone will be avail to help out.

I was an irc n00b myself.
    That went fine man, im in thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jov4s View Post
    lol yeah, why not man! IRC is pretty much new to me, and i only game in the evening or weekends, but what the heck, why not!
    Easy way to join. Get the chatzilla add on for firefox here (hoping you use firefox and not internet explorer) https://addons.mozilla.org/el/firefox/addon/16 and add it to firefox.

After that open any page in firefox and go tools--> chatzilla.

From there in the bottom of the page you can see available networks.

Choose quakenet. After that go to the chatzilla irc drop down menu n choose join channel.

Type #mpukut3.warfare in the quick search and press join .

Thats it. You're in. Anything else you want to know just ask there. Someone will be avail to help out.

I was an irc n00b myself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by demoniac View Post
    Of course. People know what they're doing, there's no flaming and we have fun. Try it out =)
    lol yeah, why not man! IRC is pretty much new to me, and i only game in the evening or weekends, but what the heck, why not!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, but now I do. And how is that working out on those servers? Any better?
    Of course. People know what they're doing, there's no flaming and we have fun. Try it out =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Me and the other admins do regularly check the servers when we have Time. Admins have lifes believe it or not, so we can not answer and monitor 24/7, we help as often as we are able. As i said before, if there is a problem and no admins are about, you can come to IRC or complain on Multiplay forums about a certain player, then this player can be looked into. But i stress, Please do not make the situation worse by shouting abuse at another player, it will get you booted from the game. Keep it peaceful, and report them, When people take matters into their own hands, it makes it worse for them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know that Multiplay has passworded serv0rs for Warfare, Greed, Betrayal, BTA, Duel (and probably (v)CTF too but flags are gray so I wouldn't know) which only require you to join the corresponding IRC channel (#mpukut3.<gametype>) and type !add, right?
    No, but now I do. And how is that working out on those servers? Any better?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nah, I removed my 3 key for an extra 0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know that Multiplay has passworded serv0rs for Warfare, Greed, Betrayal, BTA, Duel (and probably (v)CTF too but flags are gray so I wouldn't know) which only require you to join the corresponding IRC channel (#mpukut.<gametype>) and type !add, right?
    Almost correct. The channels are #mpukut3.<gametype>
    Are you out of "3"s?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Lets just have fun!
    absolutely!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X