looking for UT3 players for ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for UT3 players for ps3

hey everyone.. i love ut3 & play almost everyday.. i often host a server called *Funkills* with the jetpack, uberboard & auto health..(or at least auto health as i really don't like having to think about healthpacks etc) in any mode although mostly DM recently.. i do seem to get a lot of ppl join on a good day but they leave so quickly.. anyways if anyone would like to join me please let me know here or on PSN.. thanks Fudo
    P.s is this in the right place?

there's gotta be at least one... hasn't there? help keep Funkills fun

Comment

I would love to play online with you on PSN... however, me and a lot of other PS3 people are experiencing this problem:
      http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=660998

I still haven't found the solution

Comment

ahh i thought i had it bad.. that sounds terrible
        i've occasionally had crashes "possibly due to mod content" & ut3 would prompt me to disable mods.. but it always works in the end.. if you do find a solution i'll happily give you a moving target to make up for lost time..

Comment

i find alot of the players o ps3 dont like playing with those mods thats why they usually leaves i for one hate those mods im usually in dueling ctf greed once a while betrayal but if i do get bored enough ill play vctf and warfare but anyways you can always catch me playing duel

Comment

I hope everyone is still playing on Ps3 in May. At school my connection smokes the puffer due to me sharing internet with the whole entire campus, so whenever I search for games it rarely ever lets me in. I don't like the uberboard or jetpack though, but I'd take jetpack over uberboard...if any mods I like drop it all, titan, color control and the 3rd person. Any combo of those and I'm in for sure. Jynx410 is my PSN name

Comment

I play the game. My PSN name is Senior_LULZ

I wouldn't mind adding a few people to have extras to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                i find alot of the players o ps3 dont like playing with those mods thats why they usually leaves i for one hate those mods im usually in dueling ctf greed once a while betrayal but if i do get bored enough ill play vctf and warfare but anyways you can always catch me playing duel
                really? you don't enjoy the jetpack or uberboard?
                i think the jetpack if used right, adds a whole vertical dimension to the combat.. not unlike quad jump, low grav etc.. &the uberboard reminds me of back to the future
                also it's slightly faster than hoverboard & available in all modes.. but both of these i can do without for the greater good.. the auto health however i've grown accustomed to, i think it helps focus the action more firmly on combat by lessening the effectiveness of health packs &other pickups.. also i find it tends to stop "kill-stealing" a little as you have to focus on your target &attack quickly to bring them down.. anyways thanks for the replies..
                see you in *Funkills* soon?

Comment

Originally posted by humanschmoke View Post
                  I hope everyone is still playing on Ps3 in May. At school my connection smokes the puffer due to me sharing internet with the whole entire campus, so whenever I search for games it rarely ever lets me in. I don't like the uberboard or jetpack though, but I'd take jetpack over uberboard...if any mods I like drop it all, titan, color control and the 3rd person. Any combo of those and I'm in for sure. Jynx410 is my PSN name
                  i should be lol.. i like drop it all
                  more guns never killed anyone colour control is a nice little bonus too.. & i'll definitely be including Titan in *Funkills* indeed it will probably become "Titanic Funkills"
                  I still don't have the Titan pack tho so that one might take a while..

Comment

myuniqueid is my PSN

anyone feel free to add!

Comment

My psn is here:

<---------------------------

Comment

hey everyone thanks for the response.. i'm still keen to meet as many ut3 ps3 players as possible, so if you're out there & reluctant to make yourself known, come & say hello.. i don't bite much
                        edit: no disrespect meant to ut3 players worldwide, but as i am in the UK it would be especially great to hear from those in UK & europa.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
                          hey everyone.. i love ut3 & play almost everyday.. i often host a server called *Funkills* with the jetpack, uberboard & auto health..(or at least auto health as i really don't like having to think about healthpacks etc) in any mode although mostly DM recently.. i do seem to get a lot of ppl join on a good day but they leave so quickly.. anyways if anyone would like to join me please let me know here or on PSN.. thanks Fudo
                          P.s is this in the right place?

Hi man!!! i'm searching someone to play!!!
                          http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=671781

Comment

lol i saw & replied my PSN is in my sig Fudoichi-Dai add me if you'd like & we can shoot flak cannons etc

Comment

I often see your Funkills With Fudo server around, add me if you like - PSN ID below

Comment

Working...
                              X