Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way to lower altitude in a flying vehicle using mouse & keyboard on PS3 ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    No way to lower altitude in a flying vehicle using mouse & keyboard on PS3 ?

    hi, i just bought UT3 on PS3 and i can't find how to bind duck on the keyboard. i know its automatic when moving on foot on deathmatch, but on warfare or vctf i find steering a raptor or a fury without being able to duck/go lower very difficult.
    on pc i would just bind duck and it would work, but on ps3 with the same settings it doesn't

    #2
    not sure about ur problem but if u are new to ps3 hit me up for a duel sumtime if ya like. tags are ColossusSlayer and clan tag is tRi_Colossus

    Comment


      #3
      @ColossusSlayer i'm not too much into duels but why not. i'll add you. my psn is slipyknot.

      no one knows ??? is there even a way to crouch/lose altitude with a flying vehicle using the mouse/keyboard set ???

      Comment


        #4
        ummm crouch or duck no but lower altitude its usually the same as you pull out ur impact hammer if you havent figured it by the time i get on ill jump on my keyboard and check it out and ill message you i use the frag fx so for me its just O

        Comment


          #5
          Crouch/make raptor fly downwards - key defaults to "C" on my mouse kb setup

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
            ummm crouch or duck no but lower altitude its usually the same as you pull out ur impact hammer if you havent figured it by the time i get on ill jump on my keyboard and check it out and ill message you i use the frag fx so for me its just O
            I just use standard Sixaxis, and the O button lowers altitude for me. Not sure this will help you though...

            Comment


              #7
              L3 or is it R3... but they make them lower in vehicles... not sure if it helps

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by WotPal View Post
                I just use standard Sixaxis, and the O button lowers altitude for me. Not sure this will help you though...
                im not the one who needs help i know what lowers mine lol

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                  ummm crouch or duck no but lower altitude its usually the same as you pull out ur impact hammer if you havent figured it by the time i get on ill jump on my keyboard and check it out and ill message you i use the frag fx so for me its just O
                  i just tryed using impact hammer button to lower altitude and it didn't work. raptor flys steady, but doesn't lower altitude

                  Originally posted by Danthe57 View Post
                  L3 or is it R3... but they make them lower in vehicles... not sure if it helps

                  Originally posted by WotPal View Post
                  I just use standard Sixaxis, and the O button lowers altitude for me. Not sure this will help you though...
                  when using a controller L3/R3 sixaxis worked fine. but it doesn't work with keyboard. o_O


                  Originally posted by P3nT4gR4m View Post
                  Crouch/make raptor fly downwards - key defaults to "C" on my mouse kb setup
                  are you talking about the PS3 version ? because on PC binding crouch appears in menu but i'm trying to bind it on PS3 version and it doesn't appear

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hi, long time lurker posting here. I know how frustrating this is because I had alot of trouble setting up my controller when I bought ut3. The bindings are vague at best. Anyway I bound best weapon to L3 on my sixaxis and it controls altitude. My guess is it will work on keyboard too. Hope this helps.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Try the button you use to crouch.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
                        are you talking about the PS3 version ? because on PC binding crouch appears in menu but i'm trying to bind it on PS3 version and it doesn't appear
                        PS3 version. Dunno about the bind menu, I just left it with the defaults but the default key is 'c'

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                          im not the one who needs help i know what lowers mine lol
                          ROFL ! I know that Rev I was saying it may not help the OP.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            There is no crouch button config in the PS3 game. Its the toggle melle button for down in height and jump for up in height on the controller there is no Crouch. When you switch to keyboard controll melle weapon is not the toggle button. its replaced by the Impact hammer button.
                            Crouching is only use able on Keyboard controlls..

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X