Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A farewell to FileFront

Dear FileFront User:

We regret to inform you that we are forced to indefinitely suspend the FileFront site operations on March 30, 2009. If you have uploaded files, images or posted blogs, or if you would like to download some of your favorite files, please take this opportunity to download them before March 30th when the site will be suspended.

We would like to give a warm thank you to all of you who have been part of the FileFront communities we have built together. Your support has had a meaningful impact for all of us here at FileFront. Again, we want to give you a sincere “thank you” for your support over the years and wish you all the very best.

Keep gaming alive,

FileFront Management and Team.

Contact_us@filefront.com

http://farewell.filefront.com/

Truly a sad day!

A sad day indeed...I've been using FileFront for downloads for close to 10 years. Here's a link with more of the backstory:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/fil...oads,7382.html

The Bone

Comment

it has to be a april fools joke

Comment

**** I kind of want to belive that this is a joke but these days it seems to be all to often the truth.

Sad for me as I never liked the idea of paying so I could download files that are intended to be free and I never minded the ads.

Comment

Godamn P2P!

FileFront, 4ever in my heart

I want to beleive this is an april fool joke, but...

Bush, FU u f***ing as**ole, ruin ur own world not ours.

Sorry, but who to blame? The world financial crisis is caused by failed Bush's presidency.

It's all because of his war on petrol oil, oops what I meant to say is "war on terrorism".

Comment

filefront has finally optimised the deletion queue to the point where it deletes.... filefront.... *thumbs up*

On a more pleasant note thanks for the many maps youve delivered to me and farewell

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMarine View Post
              Godamn P2P!

FileFront, 4ever in my heart

I want to beleive this is an april fool joke, but...

Bush, FU u f***ing as**ole, ruin ur own world not ours.

Sorry, but who to blame? The world financial crisis is caused by failed Bush's presidency.

It's all because of his war on petrol oil, oops what I meant to say is "war on terrorism".
              You don't understand the economy much do you? Just because Bush was ruining the US at the time doesn't mean his work failed the global economy...

www.fileplay.net

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                You don't understand the economy much do you? Just because Bush was ruining the US at the time doesn't mean his work failed the global economy...

www.fileplay.net
                Though I do have arguments, I do not want to argue. Simply because I don't want to see the word "banned" under my nick.

EDIT: I just think USA's economy has got alot to do with the economy of all the other western countries.

Comment

You should listen to Crazybastard, actually Bush is barely to blame the current economical situation in the world (you said the western countries but the entire world is affected).

Comment

Originally posted by Insidiae View Post
                    You should listen to Crazybastard, actually Bush is barely to blame the current economical situation in the world (you said the western countries but the entire world is affected).
                    Either you did not read carefully enough or my English sucks that much.

I said that the economy of the western countries has alot to do with the USA economy. If you have read my first post in this thread you would've seen that I blame Bush for the GLOBAL crisis.

Also, I disagree with you. Bush's war on petrolium (I don't believe the terrorism is the real reason behind the Iraq war) has weakened USA's economy and spent their resources.

I am not saying I do not respect your opinion, just that I disagree with it.

BTW: This is going way off-topic, so let's just stop this.

Comment

What a shame.. filefront has given us so much. You guys take care and thanks so much for your fast downloads. In my books you had one of the best download sites.

Comment

Ah well then I misinterpreted that bit, indeed our economies have a lot to do with that of the US.

You're right about the off topic thing, so I'll leave it here too.

Comment

I'm so down because of this... maybe it comes back one day.

Comment

Whats the crappy need to register one Filefront or Fileplanet? The reggy one I hope goes into a coma, asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Somnambulist View Post
                              Whats the crappy need to register one Filefront or Fileplanet? The reggy one I hope goes into a coma, asap!
                              The one you are talking about is FilePlanet, the one you do not need to register on is FileFront.

Comment

Working...
                              X