Eu titan pack faulty ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eu titan pack faulty ps3

i have several people on my friends list and this has happened to myself, we have all downloaded it and installed and when you go UT3 Nothing. its completely faulty. i even deleted it and re downloaded it and it still didnt work

this is an outrage i cant believe we have had to wait for 3 weeks and now we get it and its faulty. i have phoned sony and made an official complaint. im so ****** of its not even funny

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer View Post
    i have several people on my friends list and this has happened to myself, we have all downloaded it and installed and when you go UT3 Nothing. its completely faulty. i even deleted it and re downloaded it and it still didnt work

this is an outrage i cant believe we have had to wait for 3 weeks and now we get it and its faulty. i have phoned sony and made an official complaint. im so ****** of its not even funny

Yup, same here, really is taking the **** now.

Comment

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer View Post

You did good by complaining. Hope they figure out that by hosting a file that isn't made to work with EU region discs, they are wasting their pricely bandwidth.

Comment

Yeh, I bet sony upload wrong file once again

But it DID come today but dose NOT work, so are you selling your copy or not?

Comment

Originally posted by limputtaja View Post
          Yeh, I bet sony upload wrong file once again

But it DID come today but dose NOT work, so are you selling your copy or not?
          Haha, I bet he didn't calculated this situation into the equation. But then again, who did. My god... they uploaded the wrong file. Would be bad though if Epic gave them that wrong file.

Comment

I have no doubts it being Sony's fault tbh.
            Not Epic

No matter what's ****ed up (likely they uploaded another US compatible version) I blame them.

Comment

Hopefully all they have to do is post the correct file. It would really suck if they had to go through the certification process again.

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
                (likely they uploaded another US compatible version) .
                I have a US disc and I live in the UK, the titan pack doesn't show up in game for me.

Comment

I have the same problem - downloads and appears to install just fine, in UT3 no new maps, no new game types, no new mutators, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate33 View Post
                    Hopefully all they have to do is post the correct file. It would really suck if they had to go through the certification process again.
                    OMG, that would be so bureaucraticaly funny - if they certified the wrong pack, yet approvedit for the EU store (which means their certification process is a joke), and then need/want to certify the EU file now.

Comment

yeh got the same problem...just downloaded the titan pack from the uk store...it installs fine..but i cant see any new features....wish i came here earlier, just spent an hour redownloading the titan patch several times..grrr!!!

Comment

We all know it doesn't work by now, so everyone coming in here and confirming it again is a bit useless.

Comment

I opened another account and downloaded from the us psn store, works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by merde View Post
                            I opened another account and downloaded from the us psn store, works for me.
                            this cannot be unless you got an US version yourself...

anyone can confirm this?

Comment

US pack needs US disc.

Comment

Working...
                              X