Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal - PS3 Questions

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate some help.

1. I can't quite figure out how the online leaderboards work. My ranking seems to go all over the place. Also I don't know the difference between the two categories (pure server and custom)

2. When a game is completed and the results screen appears some of the characters have icons next to the names showing a weapon. What is this actually showing?

Many thanks in advance

1. I dont know either. I have a friend whos ranked like 2550 in the world and only has like 200 kills.

2. It is a weapon. It means that player got the most kills in the game with that weapon.

Comment

The rankings confuse me as well, One of my Friends has a kill ratio less than 1 with a vastly better rank than me.

Anyone have a clue as to what stats the leaderboardsw value most and least

Comment

1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

2: was already answered got the most kills with etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
          1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

2: was already answered got the most kills with etc...
          I know it's like beat higher ranked players and don't let lower ranked own you. But that wiki explanation actually just makes it confusing for regular ****** like me

Comment

It's not you.... there's been threads about it before, but I'll say it again.... What's retarded is applying a ranking system developed for a single person game (chess) and trying to apply it to a TEAM Based game. (No offense to women's soccer intended). I don't even look at my rank/stats (although I admit I'm not that good) and even I think it's screwy.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm kind of pleased to see it's not just me who's confused by the ranking system

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Noycey View Post
                Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm kind of pleased to see it's not just me who's confused by the ranking system

Regards
                The ranking system has been this way since the start: I could never really control my ranking. Then again, I don't care for E-***** stuff anyway: I just want to enjoy the game.

Comment

Thanks for all your post

Comment

The in-game leaderboards don't represent skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
                      The in-game leaderboards don't represent skill.
                      Yeah.

Every one knows K/D and Trophies only matter

Comment

I am agree with second answer of Sprint and

Comment

Working...
                        X