Weapon Replacement; Bio Rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    (GOW)Pacer can swap it out (pc), avrils too... since they went all pc though most of their stuff doesn't get ported over. Still, it's very possible, as a mutator. Your other alternative is to make some maps w/no bio, avril, or deemers in them. You could probably take some custom maps (with the authors permission) and modify them in the editor, cook em for ps3, voila!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Biorifle, AVRiL, Redeemer and Translocator were named differently from the other weapons in code. That need not matter, but whoever wrote the replacement mutator might have gotten confused by that and decided to simply leave the things out altogether.

Perhaps the "problem" could be fixed by making a few new config files.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds to me like Epic simply forgot about it =p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sprint View Post
    Not trying to cheat, I have all my weapon trophies. Its just annoying when you want snipers only and yet people will use the bio gun 'cause they can.
    Y'arr. Single weapon rounds are tons of fun. Hopefully we can get the change into the next update...

I can't think of a reason for it not to be there. How is it so different from the weapons that are in the mutator?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not trying to cheat, I have all my weapon trophies. Its just annoying when you want snipers only and yet people will use the bio gun 'cause they can.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I trophy hunt. And that one seemed easy. I just had to get jackhammer once per match for a while and boom.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ryder J View Post
    Running around in death match trying to hit people on the side and/or back is hella fun. :3

And I got that trophy during the first time I played campaign, haha.
    You got a jackhammer during campaign?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Running around in death match trying to hit people on the side and/or back is hella fun. :3

And I got that trophy during the first time I played campaign, haha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ryder J View Post
    I'm on the PS3 version of UT3, and I was trying to start a match with only Impact Hammers using Weapon Replacement. I set it up, only to find that Bio Rifles, not being in the list in the mutator, still spawned. Is there a reason for that? What's going on?

(And hey, postscript question, is there a way to make the map still appear in Warfare and such when using splitscreen? Going through co op campaign is annoying without it.)
    Not cheating on the jackhammer trophy, are we?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Aren't redeemers included in the "no supers" mutator?

Hm. That's really odd. So you can only go to maps without them, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea bio rifles, avrils, and redeemers cant be swapped

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Weapon Replacement; Bio Rifle?

Weapon Replacement; Bio Rifle?

I'm on the PS3 version of UT3, and I was trying to start a match with only Impact Hammers using Weapon Replacement. I set it up, only to find that Bio Rifles, not being in the list in the mutator, still spawned. Is there a reason for that? What's going on?

(And hey, postscript question, is there a way to make the map still appear in Warfare and such when using splitscreen? Going through co op campaign is annoying without it.)
Working...
X