new weapons help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new weapons help

ok i go the titan pack installed on the ps3 and everything is fine, but where are the new weapons, are they only on the new maps, and why arn't the new maps in ranked games?

there are no new weapons.only new maps and vehicles.the new vehicles is the stealth bender.which is practically a hellbender with stealth technology(like the nightshade) and 2 new deployables(x-ray and link-check google for info on them).

Comment

the new weapons is 2 turrets (i think) the eradicater turret and the stinger turret

Comment

Originally posted by UT3onPS3 View Post
        the new weapons is 2 turrets (i think) the eradicater turret and the stinger turret
        yes this is true. they are not really weapons they are turrets

Comment

I haven't really seen a new Stinger turret yet. Didn't they already have a Stinger turret? How is this one different?

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
            I haven't really seen a new Stinger turret yet. Didn't they already have a Stinger turret? How is this one different?
            If I remember correctly, it's in WAR-Confrontation. It shoots a double stream of secondary stinger (blue) shards.

Comment

Seriously? That was already in the game. It's the same as the Levi turret, and the first time I saw it used as a stand alone turret was in a 2004 Torlan port from at least a year ago. So I guess because they didn't use it in a stock map they can call it new?

Comment

I don't recall Epic calling it a 'new' weapon: maybe interviewers took it out of context? It's just a new stationairy turret. Just like that new stationary SPAM thing.

Comment

The Levi's stinger turret is different to the 'new' stinger turret. The former shoots continous beams whereas the latter shoots discrete shards. IIRC the stinger turret is on WAR-Hostile. However, it has been on custom maps before so it's not really new.

Comment

the eradicater needs to be placed on the map in the right area or it can be usless

Comment

Working...
                    X