2.2 Features requested to switch from UT2k4 to UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *il_beppe* View Post
    I use it, but that isn't pipedswitch, it's an arrangement beacause every time you press it it binds one key to do it,(hdd works, because every time you press it, the command says : change this "key" to "this" value...) and doesn't work fine, or as it should be,
    You have to press twice the key to work every time in a new game or map change. Anyway the other problem is that one weapon always as priority of the other...
    How you can play like that if you use that key for weapons? (imagine that you are attacking someone and want to change weapon but it doesn't change when you press it once... ) lol...
    Piped switch, if you played ut2004 allows to press the same key for switching between 2 weapons or actions, without any other adjustments and worked really well.

idd so true, would really love to see all 4 things back or edited!

Comment

Originally posted by *il_beppe* View Post
      3. Server Browser while spectating / playing.(for example, I spectate a match and i would like find other servers to play, even to organize with other spectators or in game players to join another server, every ut had this useful feature.)
      as in...you can look for servers in the server browser or start downloading the required files/maps while still in the other server?

if thats what you mean....OMG YES, ut2004 is like the only game that does that (maybe ut1? dont remember)...and i LOVE it for that

Comment

Houston we have a problem..... don't have your expectations too high guys... Houston has its eyes on another horizon...

Even if it seems to us as a work in progress, this game has no long-term futur and I'm sure Epic can't wait to turn the page on the Unreal saga.

I, myself, am still waiting for 1st person on the hoverboard.... Keep cursing the programer each time I get killed by a manta in my frontal blind spot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jov4s View Post
          Imagine 2k4 gameplay with UT3 looks... Man oooh man..
          lol! Imagine UT99 gameplay and UT3 looks

Comment

Originally posted by {T5K}5thSymphony View Post

I, myself, am still waiting for 1st person on the hoverboard.... Keep cursing the programer each time I get killed by a manta in my frontal blind spot.....
            You'd think that it would be relatively easy to implement, at least for hoverboards, but the chances are slim. IIRC, way back at beta demo time loads of UT2004 players said, where's my 1st person vehicle option gone?

As you said, makes a game this fast paced needlessly harder to play and less fluid, with all these view transitions, 1st to 3rd and back.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco_br View Post
              FIX the BIO-RIFLE is overpowered:

- Time in the ground is around 10 seconds (many time)
              - Some times is not possible to see bio in the ground.
              - The speed while in the air ( flying speed) is very high and some times invisible too.
              - Reduce 10% of damage.

Please in general:

Make the Weapon Switch 10~15% more fast.
              i actually agree with this...i didnt post it because i was thinking that it would bring lots of flame wars like with my other previous topics

Comment

there are about >5 topics about requesting some new patch for UT3. I think that doesn't help so much to do so many new topics...

Comment

they dont get patched anyways...so doesnt really matter

Comment

bah.
                    ut99 set the standards impossibly high
                    they stopped playing ball with us since 2008.

ut3 is a different game as the features included in the past games(@first release) are/were non-existent.

Quality Control was on sick day or something
                    *WHINE*COMPLAIN*

Comment

Originally posted by '[Insta
                      -Loque]lol! Imagine UT99 gameplay and UT3 looks
                      You bet that lots of UT2004 players would have migrated to UT3 if it had UT99 movement and UT2007 looks.

Comment

up!! pls

Comment

Hey man, could you post a link to the Italian UT community?

Comment

here,

http://gaming.ngi.it/forumdisplay.php?f=575

Comment

up - hope new patch

Comment

Working...
                              X