Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by csm View Post
    bio rifle as almost as big of a joke as the enforcer is in tdm
    single enforcer in TDM sure, not that handy..but find a second and that weapon is great. Biorifle is great if you know how to use it, especially for laying landmines around for people to step in (and probably get them to rage quit from doing it too much too haha) and it's no more overpowered than the stinger is. That thing is just a noob gun for people who can't aim.

Comment

imo bio is a bigger noob gun than stinger is, cause insta death=fail. the dmg is way too huge like 230 or sth? should be toned down to like 150 so u can actually survive it with belt or alot of armor/hp.

Comment

No need to change enforcer or bio rifle but make a mutator that lets you set the firing rate, and damage for each weapon. maybe you could even change firing style.

We need more UI features and maps!!! These are the things that makes UT3 stay behind the older ut games.

I would also like a mutator that would make the game more like UT2003/4.
        I think UT3 jumping is a joke. You can do double jumps but that is not enough to jump somebody on the head.
        I thought UT evolved enough since 1999 so that jumping would be good.

Comment

When music on dm-deck (and sometimes other maps) goes to the end, it doesn's start from the beginning and there's silence till end of the match. It's nothing serious, but worth too fix

MSFHeggi, you want to fly through the map or what? Movement in ut3 is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius2 View Post
            imo bio is a bigger noob gun than stinger is, cause insta death=fail. the dmg is way too huge like 230 or sth? should be toned down to like 150 so u can actually survive it with belt or alot of armor/hp.
            The bio-alt is good to "break map control" (don't know how to say it better than this). Timing and grabbing power ups should be rewarded, but on duels I really don't like to see players holding sprees mostly based on pickup advantage.

Comment

Up again. Don't forget us.

Comment

epic read please

Comment

upped with latest requests.

Comment

players need those fixes!

Comment

Yea there's still over 4,000 regular UT2k4 players but only about 500 regular UT3 PC players...

I would LOVE to have an in-game server browser in UT3, but I'm pretty sure that when Epic made UT3 a console game they made it impossible to do. Otherwise there's no reason why we wouldn't have it already...

Comment

Up. Again.

Comment

4000 players with or without bots?
                          My 2k4 serverlist looks half as empty as it did a few years ago.

Comment

join ut3 =)

Comment

Originally posted by *il_beppe* View Post
                              1. PipedSwitch Weapon (ability to use 1 key to switch between 2 weapons) (like ut99-ut2k3-ut2k4 did) throug ini or game, doesn't matter, just fix it =)

I believe i'm using it now.. I use the "F" key to switch between the Flak Cannon and the ShockRifle as it was mentioned in the Keybinding thread stickied above

Code:
                              Bindings=(Name="PipeC",Command="switchweapon 7 | switchweapon 4 | setbind F PipeD")
                              Bindings=(Name="PipeD",Command="switchweapon 4 | switchweapon 7 | setbind F PipeC")
                              Bindings=(Name="F",Command="PipeC")

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainObvious View Post
                                Yea there's still over 4,000 regular UT2k4 players but only about 500 regular UT3 PC players...
                                Sigh, people still spreading this fabrication? It would be nice, but most of these are bots, demo players or TAM players.

If you're a standard player and don't want to play Torlan, Rankin or Face 24/7 gl finding a server.

Comment

Working...
                                X