• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.2 Features requested to switch from UT2k4 to UT3

Hi all!
    For the next upcoming patch
    We just need this little things to make the game perfect

1. PipedSwitch Weapon (ability to use 1 key to switch between 2 weapons) (like ut99-ut2k3-ut2k4 did) throug ini or game, doesn't matter, just fix it =)

2. Ability to switch fire mode for 1 weapon at time.(for example, I like ut99 minigun, i would like to use it with inverterd fire modes.)

3. Server Browser while spectating / playing.(for example, I spectate a match and i would like find other servers to play, even to organize with other spectators or in game players to join another server, every ut had this useful feature.)

4. Fov more than 100.(people with higher resolutions i.e. more than 1440 on wide screens, need more than 100 fov, that can be actually changed in every past ut until ut3, why? lots of players hate this. please make top at 120 - 130.)

please epic read this, it's really importat for our community. Lots of players hate this 2 little things, just for those they don't play.

We have discussed it so much in the Italian community forums and these features are a MUST HAVE for the old player segment.
    I think that also players from other nation will agree with us, expecially the "competitive groups".
    Old players like UT3 but without these simply and necessary features they will simply stay on UT2004 again. Help yourself: listen to us.

Comment

3. Server Browser while speccing/playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Northrawn View Post
        3. Server Browser while speccing/playing.
        it would be really nice! Like old ut

up ^^

Comment

Originally posted by *il_beppe* View Post
          it would be really nice! Like old ut

up ^^
          I would love this on the PS3 as well: such a ***** to quit a game to see if there is a other good server...

Comment

"Old/Storic" behaviour of PipedSwitchWeapon command is a MUST.

This *IS* an UT feature, just like Shock-Combo, dodging, 2-or-more weapon fire modes...
            This is the 1st cause that stop my clan from switching from UT2004 to UT3.

Comment

Ceci n'est pas un piped...

Up

Comment

Hi all!
                For the next upcoming patch
                We just need this little things to make the game perfect

1. PipedSwitch Weapon (ability to use 1 key to switch between 2 weapons) (like ut99-ut2k3-ut2k4 did) throug ini or game, doesn't matter, just fix it =)

2. Ability to switch fire mode for 1 weapon at time.(for example, I like ut99 minigun, i would like to use it with inverterd fire modes.)

3. Server Browser while spectating / playing.(for example, I spectate a match and i would like find other servers to play, even to organize with other spectators or in game players to join another server, every ut had this useful feature.)

please epic read this, it's really importat for our community. Lots of players hate this 2 little things, just for those they don't play.
                I'm agree with you, steps 1 \ 3 are really necessary...please change this two features and the game will be perfect

Comment

you can pipe weapons, go read bclagges tutorial on keybindings

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=648967

Comment

I use it, but that isn't pipedswitch, it's an arrangement beacause every time you press it it binds one key to do it,(hdd works, because every time you press it, the command says : change this "key" to "this" value...) and doesn't work fine, or as it should be,
                    You have to press twice the key to work every time in a new game or map change. Anyway the other problem is that one weapon always as priority of the other...
                    How you can play like that if you use that key for weapons? (imagine that you are attacking someone and want to change weapon but it doesn't change when you press it once... ) lol...
                    Piped switch, if you played ut2004 allows to press the same key for switching between 2 weapons or actions, without any other adjustments and worked really well.

Comment

A lot of useful stuff
                      I support all of these. Please add them in the Patch 2.1 Request thread.

Comment

Put the link there =)
                        i don't find the discussion ^^

Comment

afaik Faust (maker of utcomp) is already working on this.

Comment

That would be great, but would be much better if it will be a standard feature of ut3 like past games =)
                            Let's hope ^^

Comment

Thx for the link, OldSkool0482 but a "native" and real pipedswitchweapon than can cycle weapon without ini re-writing and/or strange behaviour it's better than now.

No, .. it isn't better... it's A NEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X