X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by commiecat View Post
    Can't win with gamers I guess. lol.
    One of the main reasons I keep text to speech turned on is so I can thrill to the constant stream of worthless complaints.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No excuses.

I'm sure exe's "A" team would have prevailed no matter what. They hit hard, hit fast, they're well coordinated, and very skillful. The rest of us have alot to learn.

Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
    it was nothing you guys did. It was all the flip flopping that took place throughout the event: players added that never signed up, one minute we plan to play one map only to find out it was changed. exe was notified of what map we were playing before hand, even though it was wrong. We didnt have any clue on what your map selection was until 5 min prior to match start which is why we elected not to allow "Torlan Winter" to be chosen for us...

Its all water under the bridge now and I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out issues that we found very annoying during the course of the tournament.
    That's been par for all these sorts of events it seems. I think we all complained about something at one point or another; lag, start times, scoring, players, maps, etc. I heard the same gripes during previous events and when the coordinator tries to put their foot down on things, they take heat for that as well. Can't win with gamers I guess. lol.

I'm sure that if UMG puts on another tourney like this one there will be some tweaks based on this event.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it was nothing you guys did. It was all the flip flopping that took place throughout the event: players added that never signed up, one minute we plan to play one map only to find out it was changed. exe was notified of what map we were playing before hand, even though it was wrong. We didnt have any clue on what your map selection was until 5 min prior to match start which is why we elected not to allow "Torlan Winter" to be chosen for us...

Its all water under the bridge now and I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out issues that we found very annoying during the course of the tournament.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
    GG's exe... in the future we will keep our matches within UGL.... We didnt appreciate the hoops Bob and UMG made us just through... I'm not contesting or complaining about our loss but there was some pretty lame stuff going on with the officiating... oh well its done and over, congrats on the server
    Well hopefully there will be a UGL in the future as I know Doz has had his hands full with the site. Still a db error up there now.

And I didn't know there even was officiating. lol. There was some confusion and we only hesitated on Dawn initially because two of our guys still had to download the map.

Sometimes we can't even get our scrims coordinated so I can only imagine what it's like to try and hold a free-to-play, single-elimination tournament over one weekend. Glad this was set up and look forward to the next big warfare party/tournament/intercontinental match.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good game exe Glad you guys won!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    GG's exe... in the future we will keep our matches within UGL.... We didnt appreciate the hoops Bob and UMG made us just through... I'm not contesting or complaining about our loss but there was some pretty lame stuff going on with the officiating... oh well its done and over, congrats on the server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Posting here because it's the most-recently bumped. Thanks again to UMGLeague for hosting this tourney, and to all the teams that participated. Good games BGE, IVC and GOW!

And a special thanks goes to the announcers. We couldn't have done it without you. lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this going to be recorded and placed on youtube? So everyone can see the matches?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Match tonight is the final - GOW vs .eXe. Starts at 8:30pm EST (7:30 CST).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
    I hope no one saw all the stupid stuff that I did.
    If they have a Bloopers version, I'm sure I will be featured in it as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The match is supposed to begin in about 40 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cameras on, matches haven't started yet... links on page 1. Currently showing UMG server, cool! Hey guys, you're all on webcast! Saw entrop, nurvus, tiger tff or something... bunch of others. Just watched a bit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    video is choppy, but looks better than i have my game settings on.
    lloks like fun.
    thankxxorz to UMG for sharing this with us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope no one saw all the stupid stuff that I did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X