This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Mr. Polge

In honor of the Titan Pack for UT3....how bout 3 free weekends in a row on Steam? UT3...3 weekends...lol. I know it's lame but having people to play with on just about any gametype is a welcome change. I tell you what, mull that one over with Mr. Sweeney and Mr. Rein....wait isn't Rein just one of those annoying Marketing guys...scratch Rein and pick someone higher up the chain. I hereby relinquish any and all rights to my super juicy awesome idea of UT3 Free for 3 Weekends in a row.

Keep up the great work and don't ghost* us again. We like it when you throw us a bone occasionally.

* Vanish from the face of the earth and zero communication with your ever so gracious and eternally forgiving fan base.

I highly doubt they'll do another one. The second one was probably only done because the first one was completely unexpected and some just didn't even get a chance. Those that didn't get a chance, had mostly all week to download and got a chance to play on the second free weekend. Pretty much everyone got a chance and they'll either buy it, or they wont.
    Epic bent over backwards trying to promote and give people a chance to play it. It's now up to everyone else whether or not they're willing to put out the cash to keep playing or not.

Comment

maybe they do another free weekend next pack and update.

Comment

Working...
      X