Ut4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut4?

Hey, I usually don't come around these parts of the forums. I'm more of a Gears guy. Although, today I was bored and decided to finish up UT3 campaign. It was a great game but the ending made me eager to know more about the sequel. Anyone got any info or anything about the next UT?

With the Titan pack freshly released, it's kinda blasphemy to bring up something like that We are just trying to get UT3 going steady.

Comment

get on them servers and frag away.

UT4 (or whatever next game EPIC does) might not happen till the technical iteration happens, unless epic does a direct sequal for UT3, like UT2003-4.
      UT3 is primed for a sequal because of the storyline tho.

When that happens, awe give it another year or so, watch, then have fun fragging in the meantime....

Comment

Would rather the next one just drop that story and do a real tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixth_Light View Post
          Hey, I usually don't come around these parts of the forums. I'm more of a Gears guy. Although, today I was bored and decided to finish up UT3 campaign. It was a great game but the ending made me eager to know more about the sequel. Anyone got any info or anything about the next UT?
          Here is the story continued:

All Ronin are now dead, the Necris go back to their part of the galaxy and people are happy to finally be able to play in the tournament again.

Comment

Kind of wish they'd just wrap it up. Create one more stage where Reaper and Malcolm go at it: set on Hyper Blast.

Comment

Working...
            X