ps3 mod browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3 mod browser

hi i have d/l the cbp character pack from the browser and it keeps crashing my game and i have to remove it. is there any plans for this to be fixed. and add more content to the browser as there is only 8 mods on it which sucks.

Originally posted by rawmetal View Post
    . and add more content to the browser as there is only 8 mods on it which sucks.
    A day or two ago, the number of available mods went from 6 to 8 which seemed pretty lame. Then I discovered that the 2 new mods are the CBP packs, so the amount of new content is actually pretty good. Last night there were even servers up with people on them playing the CBP maps. That got me about as excited as I've been since I bought the game.

Thanks to Epic and please keep adding content to the mod browser. I think it's going to make a real difference to the number of players.

Comment

I already made not that the CBP character pack has issues. It loads on mine but the second character, KAT, has issues with texturing and her default is missing arms.

Comment

i cannot d/l the cbp map packs jams at 93% and will not go past it and its slow as hell d/l with the mod browser.

Comment

Originally posted by rawmetal View Post
          i cannot d/l the cbp map packs jams at 93% and will not go past it and its slow as hell d/l with the mod browser.
          Download it from ut3mod.com

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
            I already made not that the CBP character pack has issues. It loads on mine but the second character, KAT, has issues with texturing and her default is missing arms.

I have played online and offlne with the KAT model I know her arms are missing at 1st, but if you choose opition 6 under the arms section then this should clear up that issue. I haven't had any problems with this mod other than that.

Q? was the KAT character giving you the flourescent sreen bug (just hoping that that issue has been fixed with 2.0)? Again, I haven't had any problem with this

Comment

KAT was giving the flourescent bug. That was the problem. The other problem is still the arms. Sure you can manually change it but the bots dont.

Comment

Working...
              X