Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Invasion

Good times in 04.

invasion was fun. that would be pretty cool if someone made an invasion mod. i'd play it!

Comment

There are a couple of different Invasion mods in the Beta Releases forum. Not quite the same as the old Invasion though. We used to always finish the night off with an Invasion. That was always pucker time when the Balrogs came out.

Comment

It's still beta, but looks promising. And it's a mutator this time, so it'll fit with other gametypes.

Btw, can multiple mutators still be selected? Whenever I try to add both Invasion and Titans, the mutators replace each other instead.

Comment

Galtanor's Invasion - http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590438

Comment

I miss the times when there was no consoles. So what? Who cares? The "I miss *gamemode*" threads are becoming annoying.

Comment

Then leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshelplex View Post
                Then leave.
                Go back to 2k4. Invasion hasn't gone anywhere, you're the one that left it.

Comment

here it is it still beta
                  but you have you ut3 invasion http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663380

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                    here it is it still beta
                    but you have you ut3 invasion http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663380
                    Why are there now three different Invasion versions for UT3?! There's Kearin's version, Galtanor's version, and now this RBTT Invasion?

Galtanor's version clearly won out over Kearin's, but which is better between this RBTT Invasion and Galtanor's? RBTT seems to just be a mutator, whereas Galtanor's is a full gametype, but is there any big difference between the two?

Comment

Invasion indeed was great. Actually it was the game mode I played most in 2k4. Until UT3 came out. Now it is DM.
                      But nothing compares to the coop games against the computer monster opponents. Especially the mode where you were able to revive tream mates. The mood during these matches was always very friendly.
                      It should be included into UT3 with an upcoming bonus pack. Who misses that should dare a look at "Left 4 Dead". It is kind of replacement and also fun.

Comment

the RBTT Invasion is better its get update it
                        and it not dead like Kearin's version

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                          the RBTT Invasion is better its get update it
                          and it not dead like Kearin's version
                          Promise made by me and the boys. We will not give up and let it die. RBTTInvasion is the future of the gametype.

Comment

Working...
                          X