Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the online numbers are over 1,300 again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The online numbers are double or triple what they were normally before, and it seems to me there would be even more if it weren't for steam's login problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mtv2004 View Post
    917 ppl online now on game servers and 1047 on gamespy..........I hope it reaches over 1000.....that will be a good sign that some more ppl bought the game
    It's top seller on Steam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    917 ppl online now on game servers and 1047 on gamespy..........I hope it reaches over 1000.....that will be a good sign that some more ppl bought the game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EggSuckingLeech View Post
    It's Monday in the middle of the day. Folks have work/school!

Hey Egg

The TDM server usually starts up around 11:00-12:00 on week days, so I was a little worried that maybe most of the new players just wanted the game for the weekend.

BUT, the server is full now so that's a great sign!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taffy View Post
    Our new "new player server" really went off over the weekend, but it's been totally dead today.

Kinda has me concerned.
    It's Monday in the middle of the day. Folks have work/school! I think folks need to keep things in perspective before everyone starts crying "dead game" yet again. The counts WILL fall dramatically. They must and we all need to accept this! The game is no longer free. But that said, I had a blast this weekend and it was NOT because I was playing against a bunch of noobs. Hardly. I was playing against experienced players and it was a blast.

When all these graphs start showing a downward slope, don't freak out. It's reality but that does NOT mean the game is over by any stretch. The free weekend was a great (and needed) kick in the pants. The numbers will decline now but I bet level off well above where things were before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've had a blast since the Titan Pack was released. It's so great to actually have multiple servers to choose from with players that I haven't seen before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Our new "new player server" really went off over the weekend, but it's been totally dead today.

Kinda has me concerned.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those free weekends were a great idea, I hope there will be more of those.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    xfire shows many more players than the past weekend

http://www.xfire.com/games/ut3/Unreal_Tournament_3/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its probably cause Greed sorta brings UT3 back to life, for me anyway

Landslide, heh heh, we were losing 85 - 1 at one point....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wish people would not stack teams... now we have players.. dont stack the teams for your own selfish needs.. otherwise they will leave

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the fact that west coast servers which were always empty are now beginning to fill up to the brim. What I don't like however is the fact one team always has only n00bs while the other has not n00bs. Regaurdless of when I play it's always a landslide victory or defeat. I just wanted to share that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm watching my rank position go up as a result of the influx... by not playing... hopefully they will stick around

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I actuallly got bored with the game before the patch and started using my touchpad on my laptop computer to play (mostly with my THE_MTV name)......i got pretty decent using it, still got some things to work on though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X