Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the online numbers are over 1,300 again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well game monitor must be missing something because there more than 1560 online.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
      Well game monitor must be missing something because there more than 1560 online.
      Campaign players and private servers maybe. I was talking about getting rid of bots counts, not being totally accurate

Comment

numbers are starting to go down......it was at 1,900 today before steam pulled the plug at 4 pm on the free weekend!

hopefully some will purchase the game

Comment

hey mtv do you ever play this game because I always see you sitting in spec for hours saying "lol" every time someone dies.

Comment

I actuallly got bored with the game before the patch and started using my touchpad on my laptop computer to play (mostly with my THE_MTV name)......i got pretty decent using it, still got some things to work on though

Comment

i'm watching my rank position go up as a result of the influx... by not playing... hopefully they will stick around

Comment

I like the fact that west coast servers which were always empty are now beginning to fill up to the brim. What I don't like however is the fact one team always has only n00bs while the other has not n00bs. Regaurdless of when I play it's always a landslide victory or defeat. I just wanted to share that.

Comment

wish people would not stack teams... now we have players.. dont stack the teams for your own selfish needs.. otherwise they will leave

Comment

Its probably cause Greed sorta brings UT3 back to life, for me anyway

Landslide, heh heh, we were losing 85 - 1 at one point....

Comment

xfire shows many more players than the past weekend

http://www.xfire.com/games/ut3/Unreal_Tournament_3/

Comment

Those free weekends were a great idea, I hope there will be more of those.

Comment

Our new "new player server" really went off over the weekend, but it's been totally dead today.

Kinda has me concerned.

Comment

I've had a blast since the Titan Pack was released. It's so great to actually have multiple servers to choose from with players that I haven't seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
                              Our new "new player server" really went off over the weekend, but it's been totally dead today.

Kinda has me concerned.
                              It's Monday in the middle of the day. Folks have work/school! I think folks need to keep things in perspective before everyone starts crying "dead game" yet again. The counts WILL fall dramatically. They must and we all need to accept this! The game is no longer free. But that said, I had a blast this weekend and it was NOT because I was playing against a bunch of noobs. Hardly. I was playing against experienced players and it was a blast.

When all these graphs start showing a downward slope, don't freak out. It's reality but that does NOT mean the game is over by any stretch. The free weekend was a great (and needed) kick in the pants. The numbers will decline now but I bet level off well above where things were before.

Comment

Originally posted by EggSuckingLeech View Post
                                It's Monday in the middle of the day. Folks have work/school!

Hey Egg

The TDM server usually starts up around 11:00-12:00 on week days, so I was a little worried that maybe most of the new players just wanted the game for the weekend.

BUT, the server is full now so that's a great sign!

Comment

Working...
                                X