Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the online numbers are over 1,300 again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah me too I'm p*ss off when I see it now at 10-15$ with much more content and less bugs than when I bought it on the first day for 56$Can Tax-in. The game even in its current state isn't worth any more than that since Epic don't care to fix the important issues and keep working on bots (-_-)

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski View Post
      For the first time in ages, I could find folks on servers to play with for the whole night (about 6 hours straight). Great stuff people.
      i know...........i wish they would make the free weekend every weekend until we get 4,000 regular players at least

Comment

steam reported over 3000 players today when i just looked, ut3 was i think #10 on steam list of players...

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
          steam reported over 3000 players today when i just looked, ut3 was i think #10 on steam list of players...
          So America has joined the fun it seems. The more the merrier.

Comment

I wonder if keeping the game free for like a couple weeks would make the new crack I mean UT addicts want to buy it, especially at that bargain price. Nothing like having something good and only knowing how much you miss it when it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski View Post
              So America has joined the fun it seems. The more the merrier.
              Hey this American has been in on the fun since Unreal 1 mister!

Comment

i am not really bothered how much they pay, but what bothers me is, they need to learn how to play, or it just going to gather dust and if you want to learn, i am willing to teach em new peeps to bring em up to speed with the game, i have been playing with the americans from day one and there some of the best players around.
                http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=660622
                go there if ur intrested for lessons

Comment

Unreal Tournament 3 sees 2,000% player increase
                  http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=312868

And according to gamespy, UT3 currently has more people playing than UT1 (942 servers, 2057 players).
                  http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/

Comment

yeah, this is the first time I've seen it go over 2000 on gamespy ever.

Comment

15. Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)
                      935 servers, 2048 players

Come on, we need more, UT2k4 still has 4k ish

Comment

According to Steam
                        Currently: 3,995 Peak: 4,046 Unreal Tournament 3

But this probably takes into account the players in Instant Action and Campaign

So hopefully, when they are finished learning the game, this number will transfer to online

Comment

Originally posted by ArcAne View Post
                          15. Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)
                          935 servers, 2048 players

Come on, we need more, UT2k4 still has 4k ish
                          Doesn't that 2k4 number include bots?

Comment

yes it does. UT3 easily has more players online than 2k4. in fact half or more of the people still playing 2k4 are just demo players.. once you account for bots and demo players you're really only left with a few hundred at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                              yes it does. UT3 easily has more players online than 2k4. in fact half or more of the people still playing 2k4 are just demo players.. once you account for bots and demo players you're really only left with a few hundred at most.
                              I've said that bots count as players probably 1000 times by now. No one wants to hear it.

Comment

Just ignore gamespy and use game-monitor

UT3: 1560: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut3
                                UT2004: 1776: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut2004

It'sthe real deal, you will not see bots if you click on servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X