Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the online numbers are over 1,300 again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the online numbers are over 1,300 again!!

i hope the extended steam weekend makes the new players buy the game.......its only 11.99!! I freakin paid 49.99 for it back in 2007 or 2008 LOL

49,99 US or Euro's. I paid over 70 euro's on pre-sale. Because the UT3 was 1 week ahead in Germany than the rest of the world.

Comment

Congrats Epic, i hope UT3 will make a revival. I am sure as hell having a blast with this game and all its content!

Comment

UT rocks.

I'll be crossing my fingers that more players will show up.

Comment

Nice to see the numbers picking up at long last! I really hope people stick around. I'll be greedy and hope that player numbers grow further too! In the grand scheme of things, 1300 still isn't much.. more More MORE!!

And yeah, I must have paid the equivalent of $60 or so for it originally here in Europe. Even at that cost, i've certainly had my moneys worth

Pop!

Comment

But is their really that many players...

gamespy send the player data to our server browers when looking for a server, and since this patch gamespy counts bots as REAL players now...so maybe the site you use to check player count, could be counting bots too...

Wonder if its really that many players or if demo-guy's plan to take over the world has started....because hes still not dead

Comment

Originally posted by Shino View Post
              gamespy send the player data to our server browers when looking for a server, and since this patch gamespy counts bots as REAL players now...
              Huh, who said that?

If you're worried, check game monitor and click on a few servers. You will not find bots

Comment

Many peeps are playing the campain now, online.

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                  Huh, who said that?

If you're worried, check game monitor and click on a few servers. You will not find bots
                  i stand corrected :x

Comment

bots are only shown in the server browser, stat counts don't include them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shino View Post
                      i stand corrected :x
                      Ok, I see, just ditch the crappy gamespy stats then There are 1312 players atm.

Could be 1313 if I weren't still stuck in this ****ty office...

Comment

1410 now!!

Comment

And it's a blast playing with you all

Comment

See this:
                            http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

2,763 Unreal Tournament 3

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
                              Ok, I see, just ditch the crappy gamespy stats then There are 1312 players atm.

Could be 1313 if I weren't still stuck in this ****ty office...
                              I still got four hours to go.... forums help past the time....

Comment

Working...
                              X