• Show
Clear All

So , still no assault mode on ut3?

Comment

Originally posted by GnabGib View Post
      So , still no assault mode on ut3?
      http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=184778

Comment

Seems to me the special elements in WAR maps, like flooding cores and drawbridges, are an attempt to provide some of the dynamics of the AS gametype. It's not as interesting, but I get the "feel" of Assault with these extra map-specific features.

Comment

Originally posted by node357
          Seems to me the special elements in WAR maps, like flooding cores and drawbridges, are an attempt to provide some of the dynamics of the AS gametype. It's not as interesting, but I get the "feel" of Assault with these extra map-specific features.
          Sure, however the point and the core idea of assault is that a team only attacks while the other only defends. If it's not like this, I don't really get the feel of AS, even with side objectives and gimmics. That's why I find WAR-Hostile a rather interesting map.

Comment

Shame, the next UT should have a dozen "good" gametypes.

Comment

****, I tried really hard and thought a while about my post, and still ended up looking stupid. You're right, Benfica... it just isn't the same :/

Comment

What was the other game mode from the 2004 demo i played where you have to take a orb and get it through a hoop thing called?

Comment

That was Bombing Run. Like soccer with guns.

Comment

bomb run is fun and i did not in any way try to make that rhyme. maybe next time.

assault was awesome.

Comment

Bombing run should be integrated into Warfare, with the orb as the ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
                        Bombing run should be integrated into Warfare, with the orb as the ball!
                        brilliant!

Comment

try this 1 http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=676764
                          beware of the bots there pretty smart
                          that guy mode the bots mutch better

Comment

Working...
                          X