This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic, would it hurt to hire some QA?

Clearly UT3 wasnt tested nor played in the past 8 months since release. I dont care what you guys say, the godlike bots are a joke. Akasha can shoot before she even sees you and has dead on accuracy. Its a joke especially since you guys just jacked up the link gun damage without even testing it to see if it was fair. Until you guys get some Quality Assurance BEFORE the game comes out I will no longer support any game you develop. I have broken 2 controllers because you guys just want to take the cheap way out and not hire some folks to actually test the game.

Oh man:
    I have broken 2 controllers
    Get some help, really. Besides this game is meant to play with people not bots.

Comment

Originally posted by JGabriel View Post
      I have broken 2 controllers because you guys
      Sounds like you have some anger management issues there

I do agree they need some QA but you picked some of the weakest points to prove your point. Bot being too hard is relative, many people have no issue dealing with godlike bots.

Comment

Originally posted by JGabriel
        Clearly UT3 wasnt tested nor played in the past 8 months since release. I dont care what you guys say, the godlike bots are a joke. Akasha can shoot before she even sees you and has dead on accuracy. Its a joke especially since you guys just jacked up the link gun damage without even testing it to see if it was fair. Until you guys get some Quality Assurance BEFORE the game comes out I will no longer support any game you develop. I have broken 2 controllers because you guys just want to take the cheap way out and not hire some folks to actually test the game.
        Ok, here's a tutorial made by Bebo: beyond godlike http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25358293

Couldn't find the controller version, but he hangs around prounreal, you could ask there

Comment

Dear Epic,

I heard you were in need of quality assurance. I'm here to offer my help! I'll do my best to ensure that JGabriel never has to go into fits of rage and break his controllers again.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
            Dear Epic,

I heard you were in need of quality assurance. I'm here to offer my help! I'll do my best to ensure that JGabriel never has to go into fits of rage and break his controllers again.

Thanks.
            roffle

========

Comment

man, Godlike is called like that because it's hard! it's OUGHT to be hard! I'd want my money back if it wasn't hard! I find it good that it's very hard, this way it's sure that I'll always have a challenging difficult setting for a long time

and don't say it's unfair, there are players who can beat Godlike bots ... you are just not good enough.

and the fact that you already ruined 2 controllers sheds an "unreal kid"-like light on you ... when you know what I mean ... tsss, get some help

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL96PBnEI40

Here' a video of jjz DMing a few godlike bots. Watch it, and pay attention to how he exploits the bots weaknesses. Try to keep them outside of link alt range. If they're using hitscan (shock or sniper) try and move or change direction just before they fire - they'll miss. If they're using spam (rockets, flak, etc) then don't stay in long hallways. The thing is, bots are just code. They follow a strict set of instructions. All you have to do is learn how they react, and how to play best against that.

Comment

Sounds like you are bad at games and have an anger problem. This is the second thread you have started making false claims and whining about the bots. Seriously, get over it.

Comment

The 'Godlike' difficulty level is called that way for a reason...

Comment

Dear Epic, please keep your UT games PC only. We love you

Dear OP, please buy a PC and play with people.

Comment

OP must never have played against UT99 Loque then...

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL96PBnEI40

Here' a video of jjz DMing a few godlike bots. Watch it, and pay attention to how he exploits the bots weaknesses.
                          That guy played awesome but he still came last so I'm not sure how much it'd help the OP.

Comment

w00t! Only 3 more controllers and youve got a "killing spree!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                              Dear Epic, please keep your UT games PC only. We love you

Dear OP, please buy a PC and play with people.
                              Dear Cr4zyB4st4rd +plus+ 1

Comment

Working...
                              X