The Eradicator... Wha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eradicator... Wha?

So as I was perusing my award status (Community Section in-game if you're Steam-Integrated) and my thoughts returned to the Eradicator once again when I saw my 0/100 status staring me in the face. Is this a level-specific weapon like how the rocket-pods (or whatever they're called) in Rails are? When I first saw rails my first guess was that those were the Eradicators but I quickly learned I was wrong.

A forum search and Google search didn't turn up anything.

Any screenies or info would be great. Thanks.

its a turret, its on VCTF stranded, looks like part of a deployed SPMA

Comment

Its a SPMA turret,
      I recall it being avaiable at VCTF_Stranded and WAR_Confrontation

[screenshot]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1277/err1.jpg[/screenshot]
      [screenshot]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7284/err2.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

It is in vCTF-Stranded (Red Base Only) and in War-Confrontation (the 2 "Middle" nodes)

Comment

Aha, thanks guys

Comment

They're a bit restrictive, aren't they? It's really just an immobile SPMA. The SPMA already has **** range for artillery, but at least it can move into range. The Eradicators seem to be positioned just so that they're hardly any good.

Comment

Yeah but they pack a punch. Instant kill of a full health tank.

Comment

I was just thinking how cool it would be to have the ability to hook the Eradicator up to the back of a Hellbender or SPMA and have that extra seat and firepower in tow! Indeed you would be a bigger and slower target but you'd have the potential of dishing out a hell of a lot of damage before being destroyed! Would be fun imo! lol

Comment

lol, an Eradicator attached to an SPMA? That'd be a sight to see. (Camels come to mind.)

Comment

Working...
                  X