UT4 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    EPIC has just released the patch 2.0 and the titan pack like lecie said... They will wait for a while till they release UT4... I don't wish to see UT series becomes like CoD they release a new game every year which is going to make fans lose interest in CoD (I'm not a CoD player btw) just explaining.

I don't think EPIC GAMES will release the new UT exclusively for consols cuz if they do so they will lose more than half the fans of UT.

I really wish they won't cuz i want to continue playing the UT series.. I can't stand playing on a console.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I read somewhere that they when said that it's going to be for next generation consoles they meant that it won't work on current generation consoles, and that the engine indeed will be compatible with PC, I just don't remember the source, hope this helps a little

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're welcome hun.. sorry if my post came off as mean... that wasn't the intention

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Eew View Post
    Not true; it's also for PC.

Source: http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/cryt...ltiple-genres/
    Ah I see! Sorry! My Bad! lol... I TOTALLY misinterpreted the report I had read the other day! Thanks for clearing that up anyway guys!

*runs away looking like an idiot*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Benfica View Post
    I'm not a PC gamer. I'm an UT gamer that plays on PC.

EXACTLY nicely put!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude UT3 Titan Pack was just released shut it about UT4.. they are more concerned with the success that the Titan Pack is bringing right now than what platforms to throw UT4 on!! When UT4 is announced they will definitely tell us what's going to go on!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe they didn't say they were developing it exclusively for consoles. Rather, they are developing the engine primarily on and for the PC, but also going greater lengths to optimize it for consoles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Orion2sirius View Post
    Crytek announced recently that CryEngine3 is going to be exclusive to next-gen consoles (PS4 etc.). This Sucks! I so so hope that Epic don't decide to follow suit for whatever reason! A move like that would surely more or less kill the UT franchise!
    Not true; it's also for PC.

Source: http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/cryt...ltiple-genres/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not a PC gamer. I'm an UT gamer that plays on PC.

Port UT99 to a mobile phone and you know what I'll be doing for a while

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crytek announced recently that CryEngine3 is going to be exclusive to next-gen consoles (PS4 etc.). This Sucks! I so so hope that Epic don't decide to follow suit for whatever reason! A move like that would surely more or less kill the UT franchise!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    epic doesn't seem to like the pc market because pirating has become so huge, which is why gow2 isn't coming out for the pc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    to make an unreal tournament game a console-exclusive would be the ultimate blasphemy in pc gaming - and for this i would despise epic more than other dev. could ever be despised

but..

c'mon, you don't think Epic would seriously do that do you? they aren't retarded ; UT, a console exclusive? let me say this: halo games will come to playstation before ut will become a console-only game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by phalanx View Post
    what? hell no... FPS is for PC... UT is for custom content, which you cant do on a console,
    epic got it wrong
    1. best console to play FPS on without buying extra hardware = wii, wii outsold the other would be great though, UT Channel on wii would rock
    2. PC is where unreal began, and there is nothing better then a mouse and keyboard as well as having UNRESTRICTED HARD DRIVE SPACE...
    See how well Epic understands that... http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356

I'm not trying to insult EPIC!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 hardrive is upgradable and is potentially unrestricted, I am planning on getting a 320 gb

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what? hell no... FPS is for PC... UT is for custom content, which you cant do on a console,
    epic got it wrong
    1. best console to play FPS on without buying extra hardware = wii, wii outsold the other would be great though, UT Channel on wii would rock
    2. PC is where unreal began, and there is nothing better then a mouse and keyboard as well as having UNRESTRICTED HARD DRIVE SPACE...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X