Ps3 mods messed since patch?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 mods messed since patch?!

I haven't played UT3 for a while since there hasn't been split screen and now that it's been added I've begun to play again but I have a bigger problem now. Before I deleted all my mods to free up some space on my HDD but now when I go to reinstall them I can't. I've tried using several flash disks with the same results for all of them. It keeps saying that there is no data on the removable storage. Has the proceedure for uploading mods onto my ps3 changed or something? I know I can now download mods from the browser but I'd like to upload the older mods like actioncam or uber board and am unable to do so. Could someone help me with this as it's really annoying.

Ok, as it turns out, not even the mods I've downloaded from the server listed in UT3 work. I've just tried Snowreal and UT2D and neither of those work either!? WTF is going on?

Comment

the mod makers will have to come out with new versions that are compatible with the new patch.

Comment

I got the mods downloaded on the ps3 working (they had just been renamed as something different from the time that I had played), but mods on a removable storage media still won't detect. Anyone else encounter this problem???

Comment

UGH, that sucks, I hope they get on it! I REALLY miss action cam and UBERBOARD.

Comment

Originally posted by TazXiiv View Post
            I haven't played UT3 for a while since there hasn't been split screen and now that it's been added I've begun to play again but I have a bigger problem now. Before I deleted all my mods to free up some space on my HDD but now when I go to reinstall them I can't. I've tried using several flash disks with the same results for all of them. It keeps saying that there is no data on the removable storage. Has the proceedure for uploading mods onto my ps3 changed or something? I know I can now download mods from the browser but I'd like to upload the older mods like actioncam or uber board and am unable to do so. Could someone help me with this as it's really annoying.
            It depends how long ago you originally installed the mods. The directory path was changed with the previous patch (not 2.0, but 1.2) and the userdata.jam file now needs to be at the top level on your flash disk (not under the previous folder structure).

....but if that's not the problem, then I don't know what is

Comment

Working...
            X