Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys even put any effort into the AI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. Talk about a thread backfiring.

Comment

Originally posted by nthexwn View Post
      Here yah go Gargorias!

[screenshot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/nthexwn/ScreenShot00052.jpg[/screenshot]

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjogzvznfig
      Well done there nthexwin, not the best I have seen but still your pretty good.
      So that brings me to a little info I should supply for anyone wanting to play bots at a lower skill level then Instant Action.
      Bots online are at least two skill levels below that of there Instant Action counterparts so just goto Multiplayer-Host Game and start a match from there and the godlike bots will seem like masterful. LOL

Comment

Bots in ut3 are retarded. They just get better aim as the difficulty goes up. If you are a smart player you can beat hardest difficulty bots 1v1 without dying 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
          Bots in ut3 are retarded. They just get better aim as the difficulty goes up. If you are a smart player you can beat hardest difficulty bots 1v1 without dying 99% of the time.
          retarded is right. I played Greed for the first time ever with mostly bots online and I must say I underestimated how bad they are. I feel for offline players. They are BAD. Really really really really really bad. Really. haha

Face for example. I'm in front of the enemy base getting monster kills with some 50 points of skills laying around and where are my bots? What are they doing? ...picking at their butts back in our base? Napping? Running off of cliffs for fun? After about 5 minutes I finally die and here come the enemy bots with 25 skulls each and I can't stop them all and we lose.

WHAT. THE. HECK.

Even when I order them to attack they don't capture skulls. It's infuriating!

Comment

Easier said than done, all that needs to happen is a respawn by a link gun with you in the area, then zapppp dead. lol. Or you can take a left instead of a right, and zappp dead. Just surprise them and not let them surprise you, cause when they get locked on, you're toast.

But it is possible to have a clean win. I had a fun time finishing the campaign on insane.

Comment

I love the bots in this game but they most certainly do shoot before they should technically see you. It's kind of cheap but you adapt to it. And for the record it's not just Godlike bots which do this - even Skilled ones will as well.

Comment

Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
                retarded is right. I played Greed for the first time ever with mostly bots online and I must say I underestimated how bad they are. I feel for offline players. They are BAD. Really really really really really bad. Really. haha

Face for example. I'm in front of the enemy base getting monster kills with some 50 points of skills laying around and where are my bots? What are they doing? ...picking at their butts back in our base? Napping? Running off of cliffs for fun? After about 5 minutes I finally die and here come the enemy bots with 25 skulls each and I can't stop them all and we lose.

WHAT. THE. HECK.

Even when I order them to attack they don't capture skulls. It's infuriating!
                I will admit the bots in UT 3 are better than most, but I've also noticed that they seem rather incompetent in Greed mode. I honestly felt like I was playing alone as I rarely ever saw my teammates. And out of the 100 points my team scored, I think about 95 were from me, lol.

Comment

Hey don't feel bad, I broke my LCD screen before I finally could beat God-Like Akasha. Mainly do to the fact her last kill was during a dodge into a U-damage and shooting me at the same time from accross the other side of the map with a shock rifle followed by a taunt.

Comment

Working...
                  X