Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone else having issues with adding a friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is anyone else having issues with adding a friend?

i was playing betrayal with someone for awhile and after playing a couple of matches, he decided to send me a friend request. i clicked "accept" and it went striaght to the send a friend request. then when i exit the game and start it up again and look at my messages, the friend request is back and i go through that same process again. for some reason UT3 wont let me accept the friend request.

I wish every add was automatically a 2 way add.

I sent my friend like 10 invites, he said he accepted them but I dont see him on my list. Just cancel it and try again

Comment

Friend's list is totally broken. I just made a post about it in the UT3 bug list thread. My friends and I have tried to add each other all day long and it never works.

Comment

Friends lists and in-game voice chat are completely broken unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by LumpOfCole View Post
          Friends lists and in-game voice chat are completely broken unfortunately.
          What's wrong with voice chat?

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
            What's wrong with voice chat?
            It's garbled/unintelligable.

Comment

It didn't work for me.
              WHY?!
              Dunno. I thought about my router and university firewall, because this is not normal. Guys tell to start up UT3 again, dont work surprice.

My last 5 messages have been flaming about UT3, but its still best game what I have played.

Comment

Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
                Friend's list is totally broken. I just made a post about it in the UT3 bug list thread. My friends and I have tried to add each other all day long and it never works.
                yeah, that really bugs me. it would be nice to start getting to know more people online to play with.

Comment

Working...
                X