No announcement yet.

Embrace the titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The orb isnt the problem its the stock maps and the addition of all the assault objectives that really make the difference between WAR and ONS. I dont really mind a countdown node here and there but the kismet gimmicks have been taken a bit overboard IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoid34 View Post
      I thought that Epic mutators were exempt from that rule.
      That's not true. No mutators are exempt from the rule, except maybe the DFB Pure one, which forces the server to report pure stats regardless of whether it has any other mutators.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
        That's not true. No mutators are exempt from the rule, except maybe the DFB Pure one, which forces the server to report pure stats regardless of whether it has any other mutators.
        wtf? epic peeps, is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
          the kismet gimmicks have been taken a bit overboard
          Where? What? Except for Tank Crossing it's pretty optional... an avalanche, some necris tentacles hosing nodes, a whole "free" Cicada, powercores rising through the roof, bridge letting the Leviathan through (assuming it even wants to)... Not exactly earth-shattering.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius2 View Post
            and when 3 titans are walking towards your base (even when your core is vulnerable) its just **** and u cant do anything about it.
            so If 3 of any vehicle, comes barring down on your exposed core you could take care of that, but not 3 titans?

I'd be way more taxed to take care of 3 manta's than 3 titans.

You can dodge their rockets, they cant dodge yours.

Comment

Working...
            X