No announcement yet.

Steam Free Weekend Encore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just great, they didn't learn from last weekend. The servers are still having problems, I can't even start the game.

Comment

The demo was fun....... on all low, now i can give UT3 a go at all high now!

Comment

Originally posted by hypno View Post
        Good strategy Steve, listening to the community surely pays off! Now we need tournaments, something to boost off UT3, there's no competitive side atm for UT, and in the past UT always had tournaments, it would be great if Epic could help in that way also! A game called Unreal Tournament, surely needs to have tournaments and a growing competitive community to motivate new players and making its playerbase even bigger.

qft
        i agreee 100%

Comment

Well today finally my long download on steam finished.
          And after playing 3 maps I went out of the game and bought it right away cause it had the 40% off and ofcourse i liked the game. it's worth the money . alltho i do have to put some stuff lower i'll get a new rig soon which will love running it all maxed out for me .

Comment

Glad to see that the community is finally boosting

Comment

I downloaded the free weekend version on Thursday so I could be ready to play. I'm so glad I just built a new PC for gaming. This rocks at 1920 X 1080 on my 24" monitor. I've been playing the PS3 version since last year, and while it's good for a console it pales in comparison to the PC version. I'm going to go ahead and purchase it for the PC too. Gives me different options.

Comment

This free weekend got me hooked on the Unreal franchise yet again. The only thing that's missing, and what got me to turn down UT3 and go for UT2004 instead is the lack of the Assault game mode.

I know .. You have probably heard it a million times before

However, with 40% off I might just pick UT3 up as well.

Comment

The Greed mode got me. I jumped and bought the full version today! This free play and the titan update pulled me in and the new polish hooked me. Kudos to Epic for going back and supporting a beloved franchise almost a year after release. Say what you will about UT3 but most devs would have left this game to die and move on. Congrats to Epic and this great community.

Comment

I bought the PC version Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by iiwii View Post
                      I bought the PC version Sunday.
                      Good choice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmerty View Post
                        Good choice!!!
                        Yep, I think so. I've still got the PS3 version and it's connected to a 65" Mitsubishi in 1080, so that will stay for variety and the occasional split screen game with friends. But the PC version has so many more [good] servers, and just offers more than the PS3. But I still like the PS3 version, and it's a good option if someone doesn't have the hardware to run the PC version.

Comment

I missed the free weekend, but I bought it anyways. You can't go wrong for only $12. This is my first Unreal Tournament game. I like it a lot, but it takes time to get used to it.

Comment

Since you are still getting your feet wet, give this a shot:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=665376

Good luck and most of all, have fun.

Comment

Working...
                            X