Steam Free Weekend Encore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam Free Weekend Encore

To celebrate the game's overwhelming success and meet the huge demand, the UT3 Black 40% off Steam sale has been extended through Sunday, March 22, and an encore Free Weekend of play begins this Friday via Steam. Pre-load for the encore Free Weekend begins today.

For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com.

We need your help! Spread the word - tell all your friends to try out UT3 today for free (and then buy it cheap ).

I hope all goes well with this second installment of 'Steam UT3 free weekend'. After the first weekend of this initiative, I have noticed a number of new players. Let's hope this positive trend continues.

Comment

And everyone be nice to the new people, we want them to stick around!
      Incorrect: "WTF! You doo doo head! WTH are you doing with the Orb!"
      Correct: " Hey dude, take the orb to prime! Its to the left down the hill!"

I know it can be frustrating, but let's try to keep them around by acting like decent human beings!

Comment

How can you be civilized in a futuristic gladiator arena?

Anyways, I'm one of the new players, buying this game was the best thing I ever did since buying UT99 when it came out 10 years ago. I'm glad I'm back into the Unreal franchise!

Comment

Originally posted by KillTheGimp View Post
          How can you be civilized in a futuristic gladiator arena?

Anyways, I'm one of the new players, buying this game was the best thing I ever did since buying UT99 when it came out 10 years ago. I'm glad I'm back into the Unreal franchise!
          Welcome back.

Good to hear Steve. Thanks.

Comment

Tell your friends, neighbors and anyone else you can! FILL THOSE SERVERS PEOPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
              And everyone be nice to the new people, we want them to stick around!
              Hear Hear!!

Pop!

Comment

already getting atleast 3 rts friends to try ut3 this week =) possibly more if i can catch the others online.

Comment

UT3 Black now has an official community game group on Steam.

Comment

Great decision. Now let's all make the most of it and promote it heavily. I've already added annotations to my videos telling people about the free weekend so anyone stumbling on it on YouTube can be aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Polge View Post
                      Ya's might wanna do something about those 4 missing Game Art images tho' and add a Description ASAP! Ya know how first impressions last and all that jazz!

Comment

can u link me to the steam group?

=)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Polge View Post
                          providing a link might be usefull ;>

Comment

It's easy enough to find! Just browse to the end of the list in "Official Game Groups". There's only 36 groups so... lol. Here's the link anyway. *lazy sods* :P

http://steamcommunity.com/games/UT3Black

Comment

What do they mean 2000% player increase? Did they compare total hours played on that weekend to total hours played the weekend before? Or unique players?

Also, shouldnt they address the steam downloading problem everyone had? Nobody could download UT3! As far as i know it may not even be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X