This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    There was a free Steam UT3 weekend last weekend. Anyone who wanted to was able to DL UT3 and play. Now it's over. There will be another one next week though! Hopefully some of them will spend the $12 and buy the game.
    it makes me think i was stupid xD i payed 50€ for the game

Comment

I think most noobs dont play online cause they are afraid of an *** kicking tbh.

Comment

that could be true.........they could have tried playing online and ran into a few hardcore players that have been playing this game for a quite a while now and loss confidence playing online

Comment

i was looking for pure servers around my skill... so many average 900-1100 its mind boggling...

Comment

UT3 has never been in a place better tha 27 here :http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/

Mostly above 30. Now its in 23rd place and its not a free weekend.Kinda late for European players too.

Comment

Two Chicago TDM servers were full tonight from around 9:00-10:00. I haven't seen this for months. More like almost a year.

Comment

Well over here the servers are full alot as well. But seems people wan't to play War/VCTF/CTF gametypes instead of DM/TDM. These two are in almost every single online FPS ever made. So it seems that many wan't to try something a bit more epic in scope and more team work based. I myself have been on the Epic Warfare server 12 times and each time it's full to the brim and I barly get iN!

Comment

Originally posted by Eew View Post
                  I also think many n00bs are playing the campain (again) to rack up those non-saying achievements...
                  you have a point, sir.

Comment

Just note that wednesday is usually the day where there is the least number of players (for all online-games) on gameservers (Friday-Saturday the most), so that's kinda normal there were less players. Also the free week-end was over.
                    However there were more players than last wednesday meaning the new UT3 patch has bring more players.

Comment

We've noticed our VTDM server has been busier than our VCTF server. We've also got Warfare, Greed and Betrayal servers. There seems to be pretty constant traffic on them, too.

They are normally busy from around 5PM to 12PM in the Eastern US. We also have two regulars from the UK that are there until after 12PM our time.

>>Server Monitors<<

Please note: Our VTDM server has both VDM and DM maps.

Comment

Working...
                      X